Zerg Design Changes

Zerg Discussion
Friend brought this to my attention since I don't play much SC2 anymore : http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20975163

Skimming over most of it, I'm realizing a lot of contradictions in what Blizzard says they're doing to the Zerg :

Blizzard : Additionally we want to look into experimenting with Zerg ground based anti-air options outside of the Queen and Hydralisk.
Blizzard : *nerfs Infestors, a ground-based anti-air unit*

Blizzard : Looking forward as the testing progresses, we want to make sure that Zerg has enough aggressive options
Blizzard : *nerfs Infestors, an aggressive option*

Blizzard : before late game so that Zerg players don’t feel heavily pressured into only defensive play.
Blizzard : *buffs Lurkers, a defensive option*

Is... is this supposed to be contradictory?
lurker change is nothing ignore it. viper change is to buff skyterran and skytoss (cant stack pb). but the biggest nerf is to infester no longer able to fungal air means zvz muta will rule and roach rav infester will become non existant. the IT buff is okay for defence and thats it.
Viper change is not a direct nerf really, a single PB will blow up a bunch of Liberators or Viking snow.

Infestors spawn stimmed marines vs air now, I guess how fast they spawn will make a difference.
08/17/2017 11:09 PMPosted by Ascarecrow
lurker change is nothing ignore it. viper change is to buff skyterran and skytoss (cant stack pb). but the biggest nerf is to infester no longer able to fungal air means zvz muta will rule and roach rav infester will become non existant. the IT buff is okay for defence and thats it.

Basically my thoughts exactly by the time you get the lurker upgrade you'll want ultras or broods not slightly faster lurkers. viper ya. The fungal off creep slow is like the same thing just slightly bigger radius without hitting air. The only change that is actually fun/cool is infested terrans spawn time on creep. Never liked swarmhosts before and dont like em now.
It baffles me that fungle growth won't affect air, but they expect infested marines to get more than 2 shots off before everything flies away.

Infestor changes to fungle/creep make them more defensive in nature. Weren't they concerned that zerg felt pigeonholed into defense?

I felt the same way about HoTS changes, when they decided that medivacs needed a boost. (Photon Overcharge, + Muta speed, and phoenix buffs all came as a result). It feels like the game is going in the wrong direction with this one.
08/18/2017 11:57 PMPosted by Kaz
Infestor changes to fungle/creep make them more defensive in nature. Weren't they concerned that zerg felt pigeonholed into defense?

This is the most confusing thing to me is that i already feel like im just defending till hive tech so that i can do something ZvT... I admit im not like a muta guy so this adds to that feeling but we didnt really get offensive options added unless you want to count upgrades on the infested terran...maybe we dont need em. but i feel like the other 2 races almost get their whole game changed between mech potential of terran and new openers for toss.
Same feeling like some guys here, that we are stripped of agressive options by even more limiting our fighting abilitues to creep.
And removing fungle-bial is a huge nerf to Z overall, let alone anti-air.
The fungal nerf is the worst. You need fungal for air units like phoenix and banshees to hold them in place and use Ravagers in combination.
08/19/2017 12:44 PMPosted by Migrax
The fungal nerf is the worst. You need fungal for air units like phoenix and banshees to hold them in place and use Ravagers in combination.
And lately in tournaments we see more and more of mass oracles in PvZ. I wonder how are we supposed to fight that from the ground without fungles?
Ask them to kindly wait for IT to kill them?