Zerg quality of life - more gather points

Zerg Discussion
What would make my game experience much more better without making it some unfair advantage would be additional, separated gather points for Overlords and Flying combat units from the Zerg hatchery.

It gets so annoying to move those newly spawned Overlords to back of the base and they block vision of combat unit to box them. If only there was Overlord gather point..

Also gather point for Flying combat units other then Overlord, let's say I want my Mutalisk or Corruptors to hang around outside the map somewhere behind the main base without them going to where ground combat units are placed. Other races can have separated gather points for flying units (Stargate, Starport), why Zerg does not?

Also maybe there could be even specific gather points for specific units from the hatchery submenu? (Zerglings go to the right, Roached to the left etc..)
It'd make it easier yes but that's part of playing zerg. You should be trying to spread overlords across the map to get good map vision.
I do that, I keep few Overlords on look out in places that are to be creepified later and in the airspace on the edges of my base to spot Medivac drops approaching but the majority of overlords are keep in one safe space with spore crawlers underneath.
IMO zerg has the easiest time of the three races when it comes to rally points because you can group and rally individual eggs.

I never set rally points for my hatcheries (except the drone rally). When I create units, I ctl-click the eggs, add them to the appropriate control group and then set the rally point. For overlords I try to rally them to different places on the map but if there's a viking or phoenix out hunting I'll just send them to a spore crawler.

Unlike other races, you can set a separate rally point for each unit as soon as you issue the command to create it. Huge advantage if you ask me.
08/31/2017 09:59 AMPosted by cowboy
IMO zerg has the easiest time of the three races when it comes to rally points because you can group and rally individual eggs.

08/31/2017 09:59 AMPosted by cowboy
Unlike other races, you can set a separate rally point for each unit as soon as you issue the command to create it. Huge advantage if you ask me.

Yes, you can do that but it is not as easy as you make it to be.
At least for me, I can do it but only vs AI when I am relaxed and I don't care.
But when playing ranked game I always mess up and add to my groups overlords, drones etc and it is huge mess that makes me lose the game, so I don't do it in ranked games.

I saw some skilled guy tho on youtube who had no issues rallying units like it but he was some top player korean guy.