How could Human Kerrigan survive char?

Zerg Discussion
At the end when Raynor's Raiders and the Dominion defeat Kerrigan and use the Xel'naga artifact on here, ray nor brings her outside for a moment when she turns back into human form. Now here is the potential problem. Its been stated that Char's atmosphere would instantly burn up any human. 1470 Fahrenheit to be exact at times. How is it that Kerrigan in human form would be able to survive naked outside that Hive Cluster once Raynor brought her outside? So far I've seen this mostly as an inconsistency.
Kerrigan is a Changeling. When she switches to human form she is still a creepy zerg creature.
she still has zerg dna, so still resistant to the atmosphere. look at the zergs.
Easy: It would ruin the already ruined storyline of the remaining franchise.
09/08/2017 03:03 AMPosted by Ascarecrow
she still has zerg dna, so still resistant to the atmosphere. look at the zergs.

Bingo, she wasn't reverted to completely human. On Kaldir, you can go there before Zerus and she's able to survive being completely flash frozen while her head is completely exposed. That would kill any normal human.
She physically looks human but that doesn't mean her physiology is human.

Is that the right word? Physiology?
09/13/2017 01:05 PMPosted by Echo
She physically looks human but that doesn't mean her physiology is human.

Is that the right word? Physiology?

Yup. And she doesn't look fully human. The hair.
Also, apparently humans in regular clothes can survive on Char, fully exposed.

I'm playing through Starcraft: Mass Recall, and the cutscene called "The Ambush" played.

Been years since I watched it in the original game, and it's on Char.

Terrans are walking around on a Char (that doesn't look like Char) and not a single one is in CMC armour, just regular army clothes.

So that's that, apparently.
09/14/2017 09:25 AMPosted by Juxtapose
Also, apparently humans in regular clothes can survive on Char, fully exposed.

I'm playing through Starcraft: Mass Recall, and the cutscene called "The Ambush" played.

Been years since I watched it in the original game, and it's on Char.

Terrans are walking around on a Char (that doesn't look like Char) and not a single one is in CMC armour, just regular army clothes.

So that's that, apparently.

If this is the case, then it turns to be a huge oversight on my part. Very interesting ^^
Read Starcraft Flashpoint.

Just after the cinematic from WoL ends, Kerrigan starts to choke asnd "die" in Raynor arms cuz the toxicity of the air and stuff.

And she is dying almost the first 100 pages of the book because of that-