Starcraft II Crashing during matches since patch on 11/14/2017

Technical Support
1 2 3 9 Next
I was in a co-op mission and the game suddenly crashed, now everytime I play co-op a weird bug happens and now I cant even play sc2
Tried everything from drivers to a whole new install of windows. problem still persists. Seems to happen when I use the mini map to target a location for attack with my troops. Had about 7 crashes happen this way.
2 Games with the other person playing as Han/Horner and each time about 5-10 minutes in they leave the game. The chat is full of people saying they are disconnecting about 5 minutes in while playing as Han/Horner (thus I am posting and not just calling people jerks :P).
11/14/2017 03:20 PMPosted by AlphaSilvr
2 Games with the other person playing as Han/Horner and each time about 5-10 minutes in they leave the game. The chat is full of people saying they are disconnecting about 5 minutes in while playing as Han/Horner (thus I am posting and not just calling people jerks :P).

I was also playing Han/Horner and the game crashed
11/14/2017 03:22 PMPosted by SWORD

I was also playing Han/Horner and the game crashed

I guess I just assumed you were playing Han/Horner... I shouldn't do that, but yes, it seems like Han/Horner is bugged at this point.
3 game crashes in co-op. I was playing Han and Horner.

error ID = 4733730D-AC9D-4B26-A5E6-8CCB22258DFE
I was playing Raynor/Dehaka and it crashed the 3 different times we tried to play. Twice for Dehaka and once for myself as Raynor.
Hi there friend!

This looks to be linked to a new bug that started yesterday. We are looking in to this and hope to have this resolved soon! Please keep trying things and let us know if anything lest you get back in to a Co--op match.

Thanks for bearing with us while we look over this problem.

/Nathardrick
I was in the middle of a few ladder matches and the same thing kept happening to me as well. Lost those matches because of the disconnect. Though I will get back those points on the ladder eventually.

v/r
Sport
all my commanders got their lvl reset to lvl 5... and my games crashes
6 co op games 5 crashes.

Game is literally unplayable right now.
Crashes happen on custom games also (1v1 vs AI). 4 games started, all crash at various points.
FYI - Not just CO-OP games, I was playing a custom game against the AI and crashed twice...Blizzard, what are supposed to do to correct todays patch damage....
I can confirm the game crashes on versus as well. :(
i can't open the game anymore... error id 0203B878-5C87-4167-8CBC-51AE5156B6C6
Don't even get play option
My game crashes as well on co op got error code B78547A8-6E46-448F-8ABE-55989E13F2BF
Crashed on my first game after patch. My ally dropped earlier, presumably he crashed as well.

Here is the crash folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LPVU93UnTEX8o7kEOS8Akyjk7IQbsODJ?usp=sharing
Game keeps crashing in campaign
Hi there friends,

A few other issues are also being reported in this thread. This is only for players crashing in Campaign, Versus, or Co-op match. If you crash at any other point other than at launch after this, that is a not the same problem and may be unrelated. If you do not have a play button or crash on game open, then it may be best to open a new thread.

@ MightyGuy - Your crash is unrelated to this and we would like to look more in to this case. Please open a tech support ticket with a msinfo. Or post a new thread with your DxDiag.

@ Bestsunset - You do not have a play button? If this is on the app, the first step is to restart your computer. The next would be to disable your AV as it may be blocking it. If you still have problems with it after, please post in a new thread.

**Updating title to reflect ongoing problem**

/Nathardrick