bring back wol and hots

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 Next
06/12/2018 07:51 AMPosted by StvenSenegal
06/11/2018 10:34 PMPosted by llllllllll
This game is going downhill since Wol and Hots were removed.

no it's not. viewership and player base is slightly increasing. good try. pretty good for a 2010 game.

Normal for F2P games in their first months when released for free.
But looking at games/day graph from Ranked for the win is possible to see that Team games numbers are decreasing and 1v1 games/day are in a steady state in growth, so yes the game had a boom but the growth has stabilized and is in a slow decline.
At least with WoL/HotS the old players could still be playing and could have more gameplay options for all players.
Did Blizz ever give a statement or apology for killing WoL ladder?
06/15/2018 04:52 PMPosted by gravytrain
Did Blizz ever give a statement or apology for killing WoL ladder?

It's blizzard.. just wait 13 years and they might get to it.
How come after 23 pages (and hundreds if we count the many other, similar threads) there is no Blizzard representative to step up and make a single statement?

How come after spending more than a hundred bucks on StarCraft 2 personally (and millions if we count others who want WoL and HotS ladder), and Blizzard can just take away what we paid for, without a prior warning and without saying anything afterwards? Even after seeing there are many displeased?

Seriously, any lie would make me feel better, and make me move on, but the silence and ignorance on Blizzard's part is worse.
06/29/2018 09:12 AMPosted by DakotaFannin
How come after 23 pages (and hundreds if we count the many other, similar threads) there is no Blizzard representative to step up and make a single statement?

How come after spending more than a hundred bucks on StarCraft 2 personally (and millions if we count others who want WoL and HotS ladder), and Blizzard can just take away what we paid for, without a prior warning and without saying anything afterwards? Even after seeing there are many displeased?

Seriously, any lie would make me feel better, and make me move on, but the silence and ignorance on Blizzard's part is worse.

They really don't care, they made this decision without any advice just to avoid any uproar.
Which is sad, that shows how Blizzard treats their fans and how they care about their products.
But no worries, there are lots of better games and products out there.
I just got back into SC2 recently due to my friends playing Nexus Wars One Line. Was about to start playing ranked matches again when I realised I couldn't play WOL or HOTS.

LOTV... Too many unit types and dumbed down macro, no thanks.
Death by silence :-(
10/18/2018 05:32 PMPosted by xandar

Sad, but true... :(
11/14/2017 01:06 PMPosted by LEXCHAKRA
BRING BACK WINGS AND HOTS GAMEPLAY. There are tons of people who prefer playing wol/hots over Legacy. Please give us back our gameplay.
omg best idea
10/18/2018 05:32 PMPosted by xandar

I hope they are looking to bring back the old ladders, because Blizzard is very silent and take a lot of time on their actions.
Ive managed to find some enjoyment in lotv 1v1 but team games are another story. They were so much better in WoL.

Thanks again Blizzard for killing our nice little community.
No. ples dont split already a small community.
10/20/2018 05:20 PMPosted by TyphonVexCZ
No. ples dont split already a small community.

We are the StarCraft 2 community, not the LotV community, we were always members of this community, even when not playing LotV we were enjoying SC2 and promoting this gamew.
The removal of WoL and HotS ladders made lots of players quit the game.
Enforcing people to be a member of a community isn't a good way to create a community.
I am not play a single game since WOL and HOTS was removed. And probably never will play another game.
Blizzard.... fix bring them back please :{
Yes, bring it back please, these ladders are missing. The well done design and balance from HotS and the interesting team games and maps from WoL. Meanwhile there are other game to play, LotV isn't so appealing to play.
Please bring them back Blizzard. You can play Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3 ladder but you can't play WoL and HotS?
10/21/2018 06:08 AMPosted by MinhowMinhow

We are the StarCraft 2 community, not the LotV community, we were always members of this community, even when not playing LotV we were enjoying SC2 and promoting this gamew.

The game is called SC2, not LotV. LotV is an expansion with multiplayer gameplay that has been changed with 2 big patches since, and had things like mothership core, shooting pilons, invincible nydus, invincible tempest, invincible ravens, invincible vipers, point defense drones and more. Also, LotV did not have shield batteries, dt blink among other things.

Current SC2 is very different from LotV, and we dont have a LotV ladder either. Its called SC2 multiplayer ladder.
12/15/2018 12:54 PMPosted by LEXCHAKRA
please
12/15/2018 03:26 PMPosted by lIlIlIlIlIlI
please
12/16/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Vice
Please

And guess what, they still won't listen. This is so sad. :(
I quit playing SC2 when I couldn't play WoL anymore.

Blizzard is such a disgusting company nowadays.