WAR CHEST

Bug Report
I bought the war chest a while ago for all three races, I earned the first set of skins while I waited for the rest to become earnable. Ended up playing other games for a while, now I can't even see my war chest, what I have unlocked, and what is still available. Also, am I out of luck on those skins then? I spend way too much money on blizzard games to deal with this kind of BS
LuL you you lost the other 2 batches then. It's not like they didn't warn, tho. Also, they gave XP boost for a month so people could finish the warchest xp quest path.
Ridiculous if you ask me, sure, since it's pointless, but yeah, you got fuked
Hey PGID, thanks for your post!

The end date for War Chest season 1 was November 4th, so you will no longer see it within the client. If you didn't complete your War Chest before the November 4th deadline, don’t worry: all War Chest skins will become available for purchase at full price on a later date.

Hope that helps!

-Odyssues
11/15/2017 11:12 AMPosted by Odyssues
Hey PGID, thanks for your post!

The end date for War Chest season 1 was November 4th, so you will no longer see it within the client. If you didn't complete your War Chest before the November 4th deadline, don’t worry: all War Chest skins will become available for purchase at full price on a later date.

Hope that helps!

-Odyssues

I have the same issue and I feel that if I have to buy those skins after I had already bought all 3 chest is a rip-off. Figured it would be better to let those who bought it still farm XP to earn the rest of the skins they purchased.
agreed Raz
Yeah I have the same issue. If we payed for the war chest, then we should be able to get the skins if we were not able to get all of the XP. I went through 3 tiers of Protoss war chest and then went on a month long business trip and was not able to finish.
So now we have to pay full price again?