StarCraft II 4.0.2 Patch Notes

General Discussion
We're releasing a quick patch today to fix the following issues:
  • Fixed an issue that caused Bank files to become corrupted.
  • Fixed an issue with Mac clients crashing when clicking the "Auto Join" or “Create Lobby” buttons.
What is a "Bank file"?
11/21/2017 10:31 AMPosted by LightCloud
Bank file

Local files created to store information for arcade games.
Hi.
I can't download the patch. I constantly get the message "Something went wrong with a file. We're not sure what caused it, so please try again or click the code below for more information. Sorry about that!
Error Code: BLZBNTAGT00000840"
I tried everything but nothing happens. What should i do?
Thanks.
GG blizzard this new patch is nasty. so far I've reinstalled the game 3 times & all i get is the splash screen then windows freezes

GG

UPDATE

So it appears that after this patch for some reason battlenet launcher is starting multiple instances of the game. Please help
This new patch has caused the game to star crashing at random again for me.
How about you release the patch that gives us the multiplayer for HOTS and WOL back. You basically made us pay for 3 games, then took two of them away, then gave what we had left to the public for free.
The new patch killed so many Arcade maps AGAIN and force those individual developers leave SC2 Map Editor (they will high likely switch to Dota 2 Editor). Blizzard, how kind you are!
Have done the update and everytime i start to play it lags and i cannot play the game properly. Very dissapointed with the new update and hope for a soon to be resolution.
I just want to ask, where is the Balance?? Really... This game has become unplayable... Great Job Blizzard!!!
StarCraft won't patch now, what happened? It there any latest updates now?