Game keeps crashing midgame!

Technical Support
Before patch the game never (and then I mean literally never. I can't remember a single crash in all my years of SC2) crashed. Now the game have crashed midgame three times in about 2 hours of play.

I have not done any changes to my PC since the new patch was released. The crashes came with the patch. It's very annoying crashing midgame, not being able to finish a game. I just crash out of the game. The game shuts down.

It has nothing to do with latency problems as you were suggesting in "breaking news".

I play on EU.
It's the same for me. Game has started crashing since update 4.0.
I also play on EU and I am experiencing the same issue. The game crashes mid-game with the following alert:

"An unexpected fatal error occurred"

Report ID: 14009AF2-8481-4E72-97EF-FC47BBDCA54D

This is the third time it happens and I have never experienced such crashes before the patch.
11/15/2017 02:52 PMPosted by Xkxxky
I also play on EU and I am experiencing the same issue. The game crashes mid-game with the following alert:

"An unexpected fatal error occurred"

Report ID: 14009AF2-8481-4E72-97EF-FC47BBDCA54D

This is the third time it happens and I have never experienced such crashes before the patch.

Yup I get a similar message on a "white board" and then game closes down.
This happened to me today :(
Same here.
It has happened a lot in 1 day and a half since I installed SC2. Like every 2nd game it crashes.
Ideas, anyone?
mine starts to crash too. it happened today twice.
Add me to the list guys, but no worries, the techs say it's because 'overheating'.....
I wonder why my computer only 'overheats' after a new SC2 patch. Quite a coincidence isn't it?
Hey, all!

If you are having crash issues and would like assistance, please make sure to make your own thread and detail the crash you are getting, with the exact error. The more information the better.

I will be locking this thread is an older one.