Mouse issue after drag scroll on High Sierra

Mac Technical Support
I've made the initial post here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20759247246?page=2#post-39 but since most of the posts were related to vsync or mouse lag issue, I think mine is slightly different.

My mouse doesn't track on the down + right direction anymore after drag scrolling with middle mouse button. All small & fine movements are not registered. Only restarting will fix this until the next time it's triggerred.

I'm on High Sierra 10.13.1
I'm experiencing the same problem on an iMac 2015 running High Sierra 10.13.1 as well. I've tried two separate mice but neither of them have worked when this issue happens.

I found the only work around to be disabling drag scroll, which creates some problems in the game trying to micro.
hello I have the same issue but my post doesn't seem to go through because apparently im a starter edition account. Ill just paste it here.

Hi guys,

I just installed Starcraft 2, and I’ve been getting a major issue with the mouse. When I move my mouse to the left the cursor seems to race of in that direction however when I move it right, it stutters and barely crawls like as if its being resisted and pushed back. This issue is making the game completely unplayable and its impossible to navigate on the minimal or click the menu icon. The funny thing is that when I use the trackpad its completely fine.

Please help this I really want to get into this game but I am cannot do so with this major problem in my face.
Thanks

PS also I believe it happens after I use middle mouse drag (since I'm coming from a background of Dota2) and this issue may be persistent to every single Mac user its just that not many use the middle click drag most just use the edges to pan.
I am having this exact same problem. To be more specific: With small, slow movements of the mouse, the arrow moves up and/or left, but stutters when I try to move down or right. With faster movements of mouse the problem is less pronounced, but still laggy when moving down and to the right. Started after upgrading to High Sierra 10.13.4. I use drag scroll, not edge scroll.

Blizzard: are you aware, and are you working on a fix to this?
BUMP!
Bump
Bump
04/14/2018 05:35 PMPosted by amarmot
I am having this exact same problem. To be more specific: With small, slow movements of the mouse, the arrow moves up and/or left, but stutters when I try to move down or right. With faster movements of mouse the problem is less pronounced, but still laggy when moving down and to the right. Started after upgrading to High Sierra 10.13.4. I use drag scroll, not edge scroll.

Blizzard: are you aware, and are you working on a fix to this?

same in my case.. after middle button mouse drag (scroll).. cursor starts to act wierd.
(when i try to make small moves left-right, cursor makes them and at same time it goes up .. if i use mouse scroll more .. it gets even worst)

totaly unplayable.

my config:
imac 27, high sierra (10.13.6)
mouse: razer:taipan

i try this solutin and not working:
disconeting my other 2 monitors, disconecting wacom tablet, try using other mouse, restarting comp. and game .. error remains.

worked:
when i try playing game in window mode.. all acts normaly.
but who want to play game in window, unplayable.

so.. plz Blizzard .. fix this its been a while!
Same problem here with a 2018 15" Macbook Pro.
exact same problem everyone else is having
Same problem here, iMac Pro, Mojave, the bug starts right after the first press of the middle button to drag scroll. I've never used this method before, but now that I want, is a shame it doesn't work right.
Same problem here with a 2018 15" Macbook Pro, Mojave
Same mess here.