"Can't connect to blizzard services" after load screen

Technical Support
Ever since the patch, after loading up sc2, it says "can't connect to blizzard services, and then it brings me to the log in screen. After several attempts of logging in, it usually lets me through.

Please fix this
Same problem here
I think this "patch" just broke the game..
I have the same problem......
Hey everyone,

There has been some authentication problems. StarCraft II is experiencing some log-in issues and latency in-game currently that we're investigating! We appreciate your patience and I'll provide any updates we come across for tonight while I'm around. Otherwise, our Twitter should provide any updates of the issue in the morning.

Thank you!
yeah same here I keep getting error 2:-2000 when trying to launch the game
yip.. same here .. after the patch.. i get a authentication error..
I log in OK but after about 2 min disconnects me saying cant connect to blizzard services.
I experience this as well. Every time I finish co-op game I got kicked out of the server and then all my Commander level is set back to 5 I can play a game after, but I really was stuck at 5. Exit the game and re log in fix it.
Signing off for the night! Not much to update, as we're still seeing on-going issues with this currently.
Are there STILL connection issues? I have SC2 on two separate machines (Win7x64 & Win10x64) and neither will connect to battle.net via battle.net app or SC2. I tried from the Map Editor also. I'm always getting "can't connect to " either blizzard or battle.net. The game worked on the Win7 system about a year ago but I haven't tried again until the last few days. I'm a retired 3rd level net. eng. so I know what to look for with inet issues. I have a lot of games and software that have no connection issues. I also contacted my ISP (CenturyLink in VA) and was told by their upper level engineers that they could not contact any of the addresses mentioned on your site(s).
Please respond ...
i'm still having this connection issue

sometime its always "can't connect to blizzard services" with a fake login screen. have to restart SC2 again.

the other issue is that after a game the score screen isn't shown properly and i will be disconnected. have to restart SC2 again too

its been happening the whole week. its annoying

hope connection issue can be fixed soon
After a couple months, still having this same issue. After the loading screen get "Can't connect to Blizzard Services" Have to quit and relaunch the game 5-10 times to get it to connect so I can play. I've done the 'scan & repair' a couple times now and it has yet to repair anything.

Edit : Every other game runs fine with no connection issues.
01/16/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Maxjohast
After a couple months, still having this same issue. After the loading screen get "Can't connect to Blizzard Services" Have to quit and relaunch the game 5-10 times to get it to connect so I can play. I've done the 'scan & repair' a couple times now and it has yet to repair anything.

Edit : Every other game runs fine with no connection issues.

Same thing here, I'm usually fine after two to three tries. Keep getting dropped/disconnected randomly once or twice an hour.

Coop/1v1 ladder/Arcade, doesn't matter consistent drops/disconnects. I'm NEVER able to reconnect after being dropped from a game. I'm back in the lobby, can chat and everything is normal from there. No idea what is going on, have tried pretty much everything.

Tried 32 bit client, updated drivers, tried this link https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/82450

Scan and repair, you name it. No issues with other games. At all. Just SC2
I got a similar issue where if I immediately click Play as soon as the launcher opens, the game won't connect but if I close the game and click Play again, it works the second time. It started doing this a couple weeks ago. I don't know if I wait some time to click Play if that avoids the problem or not. I'll have to try that next time.
I have same problem when I log in that just show me "can't connect to blizzard services, and then it brings me to the log in screen. But I still can't log in. That problem happened had a week. When that problem fix.
Played it last night at midnight no problem. 10:30 this morning, nothing. Cant get in.
Why is this issue still so relevant?
Send help please