Black Screen

Technical Support
I got the latest update for StarCraft 2 today. When I open the application it's just a black screen except for the mouse icon. The Sound is coming through but there is no display. Please help!
Same problem for me. This problem started for me with the previous patch. The patch update before that though, the game worked fine.
when I launch sc 2 just get black screen....
updated drivers seemd to fix prob but now its back....
????
I got the latest update for StarCraft 2 and when I open the application it's just a black screen except for the mouse icon. The Sound is coming through but there is no display picture I have radeon HD6850 and think that must be a graphic problem ´cos map editor is the same problem with no picture just black screen
Same problem, anyone find a solution?
Hey Miho and Wertyu,

In the future please create a new forum post instead of replying to an older one. I did not see any error logs, so will need to do a bit a troubleshooting to find out what is causing these black screens. I do have some steps for you to try that could help.

• Run the StarCraft II repair tool.

• Reset In-Game Options.
    1) Select the game in the Blizzard app and click Options .
    2) Click Game Settings.
    3) Click on Reset In-Game Options.
    4) Click Done and launch the game normally.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run StarCraft II in windows mode.
    From within the Desktop App, click on StarCraft II and then Options > Game Settings.
    Check the Additional command line arguments box.
    Enter -Displaymode 0 and click done.

• If StarCraft II still black screen, please post a DxDiag and StarCraft II Error Logs. Paste the DXdiag and StarCraft II Error Logs into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.