Editor crashing when resizing window

Mac Technical Support
Good evening,

On all three of my OS X devices, the StarCraft II Editor crashes when I try to make the train editor window larger by clicking and dragging in the lower right hand corner.

First, the train editor window becomes black, and the cursor becomes the spinning beachball rainbow.

Then, Mac OS X appends "(not responding)" after the application name in the activity monitor.

Finally, switching to another application and then cmd + tabbing back to the editor has no effect. The application fully hangs and must be force quit/restarted.

The editor also becomes fully unresponsive and crashes if you click the green "full screen" circle button in the upper left hand corner of the editor's train editor window.

This is constant across three different Mac systems so I figured I would report it here so we could maybe get this fixed. I would love to work with the train editor in full screen.

Tested and crashing on:

MacBook Pro Retina display 15 inch running OS X v 10.11 editor v4.1.4
MacBook Air 11 inch running OS X v10.13.13 editor v4.1.4
and a Hackintosh w/ Nvidia 1080ti running OS X v10.13.13 editor v4.2.0

It would be really nice to work on a full screen map editor on Mac...

Thank you for reading!
Matthew
Yup. Just realized this additional bug on the never-going-to-get-fixed list of Mac SC2 Editor problems... was hoping resizing the window would fix the mouse being read at the wrong position within the terrain editor viewport...
This started happening to me as of the latest patch. Today is June 24th 2018
I found a temporary solution. I just stopped resizing window.

(Screw you too Blizz!)
Bump. @Blizzard Support - Can we please look at this? It's still occurring, and quite debilitating. This will occur either on re-sizing window or if Terrain window is minimized and restoring the window, this will occur. Basically you get a spinning wheel of death that makes the program unresponsive. Does not occur on the Windows editor.

Thanks
BUMP. Will keep bumping until there's some response here
Map Editor on Mac is completely unusable. Resizing and switching UI panels will freeze the game. Totally broken.
BUMP
BUMP
Hello this is a new bump. Please respond
Joining in on the bumping
Joining in on the bumping!

10/01/2018 08:17 AMPosted by OmegaWeaponX
Bump. @Blizzard Support - Can we please look at this? It's still occurring, and quite debilitating. This will occur either on re-sizing window or if Terrain window is minimized and restoring the window, this will occur. Basically you get a spinning wheel of death that makes the program unresponsive. Does not occur on the Windows editor.

Thanks

Get your butts into gear and get this fixed! This is inexcusable.
Bump. I'm trying to do research at my company using starcraft and the pysc2 api. This would we a welcomed fix as i am running on a mac at work and really only have access to unix and linux machines.

This hurts the efforts of people using starcraft to learn and experiment with machine learning.
Same problem. Im going to try installing bootcamp on my Mac and installing the editor on windows.