Lost co-op progress

Technical Support
Before super, kerrigan was level 14 and 1 match away from starting my mastery.
Just logged in and back to lvl 5.

Still have access to my level 14 replays.
Anything can be done for this?

Kinda leaves a sour taste trying to build co-op commanders.
02/14/2018 06:47 PMPosted by MarSar
Before super, kerrigan was level 14 and 1 match away from starting my mastery.
Just logged in and back to lvl 5.

Still have access to my level 14 replays.
Anything can be done for this?

Kinda leaves a sour taste trying to build co-op commanders.

this happened to me aswell and its Scareing me like crazy dunno If I will ever spend money on the game again
I'd like to know if blizzard or myself can do anything about it.
I am a casual gamer (1-3 games per evening on hard setting), so rolling back these levels is quite frustrating.

Edit, i also have paid some money into this game, 50$+ very recently other than original WOL purchase.
02/14/2018 06:58 PMPosted by MarSar
I'd like to know if blizzard or myself can do anything about it.
I am a casual gamer (1-3 games per evening on hard setting), so rolling back these levels is quite frustrating.

Edit, i also have paid some money into this game, 50$+ very recently other than original WOL purchase.

yeah I spent around that same ammount but it was on the campaign package and commanders also got a couple of the commanders aswell.
Same thing happened to me. Is there some kind of fix for this?
Just chatted on co-op general lobby, some peeps say it's the blizzard servers not loading our profiles properly. May take a while to get your info back and correct it. Will wait and see for now.
02/14/2018 07:08 PMPosted by MarSar
Just chatted on co-op general lobby, some peeps say it's the blizzard servers not loading our profiles properly. May take a while to get your info back and correct it. Will wait and see for now.

OH THANK GOD Cause I heard people saying 5.99 USD to fix the issue everywhere I checked I woulda been so maaaaad
Just sitting over here loseing my mind don't mind me ._.
02/14/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Ashura
02/14/2018 07:08 PMPosted by MarSar

OH THANK GOD Cause I heard people saying 5.99 USD to fix the issue everywhere I checked I woulda been so maaaaad

Where did you see this?
On my end, was only typed from people in co-op chatroom, not verified info.
Myself got proof at least, unlocked kerrigans level 10 achievement a few days ago, it's a proof at least that i really did lose progress...
02/14/2018 07:17 PMPosted by MarSar
02/14/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Ashura

Where did you see this?
On my end, was only typed from people in co-op chatroom, not verified info.
Myself got proof at least, unlocked kerrigans level 10 achievement a few days ago, it's a proof at least that i really did lose progress...

Sawr it in Co-Op Lobby chat
In coop lobby chat, got me noticing only 3 freebie commanders affected. So even my raynor has leveled down.
Raynor and kerrigan, are now lvl 5, with 55k/55k exp, they won't lvl up. Just as if i wouldn't have purchased the commanders and we're capped to 5.
02/14/2018 07:27 PMPosted by MarSar
In coop lobby chat, got me noticing only 3 freebie commanders affected. So even my raynor has leveled down.
Raynor and kerrigan, are now lvl 5, with 55k/55k exp, they won't lvl up. Just as if i wouldn't have purchased the commanders and we're capped to 5.

Sounds like my issue though Dehaka is still at max and 26 mastery but the XP was reset just not the level. decided to play a match and hoped at the end it would have corrected itself but it did not.
I hope a HotFix is in the works
it kind of sucks i was going to play artanis. Only have the free commanders and two others unlocked, have karigan and arty left to level to max and cant play either of them for exp.
Hey all,

Thank you all for the reports. We are currently working on getting co-op levels fixed.
02/14/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Eloemaz
Hey all,

Thank you all for the reports. We are currently working on getting co-op levels fixed.

Thank you so very much
Thank you for having this thread posted on your support website ^___^
02/14/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Ashura
02/14/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Eloemaz
Hey all,

Thank you so very much

Minutes? Hours? Days?
02/14/2018 08:43 PMPosted by Cthulu
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Thank you so very much

Minutes? Hours? Days?

Since like 3 hours ago I wanna say 3/14/2018 Its 10:51PM here now

Something like that it may not have been like 3 hours exactly that this happened
I can confirm loss of progress in my basic commanders as well. Both my Raynor and Kerrigan were at hard level 15 with a mastery level of 41 and are now sitting back at 5. At around 4:00pm (Central time) it was working properly with correct levels. Whatever happened after then?