Maru`s playsytle

General Discussion
Every game weird builds/cheese which are especially swaigned to counter Stats as a player and not Protoss as a race. Why? Becasue in a standard macro game Protoss is slightly favoured. With these weird looking builds and mindgames Maru tries to make Stats feel uncomfortable and exploit his decission making. On ladder meanwhile Terrans struggle very hard with Protoss because there you cant analyse ~30 replays of your opponent and prepare builds for him.
Hopefully Terran will be able to play normal macro game one day without beeing behind by default. I am so tired of cheesing and playing 2 base all in every TvP since month now..
03/31/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Maru
Hopefully Terran will be able to play normal macro game one day without beeing behind by default. I am so tired of cheesing and playing 2 base all in every TvP since month now..

you're doing GREAT champ... win that GSL trophy!
As expected, Maru is winning on the hardest tournament and terran players finds a way to still saying they play the unplayable race ON LADDER.
I think most protoss have forgotten about the matchup.

And Maru can capitalise on that
Games are great but this Raven matrix vs colossus is really broken, just make your most needed dmg units not doing anything.
03/31/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Autumnflame

This is how Terran crybabes justify tVp is unplayable BS now? Raven is useless unit? Protoss has early game advantage? Don't make me laugh...
You guys complain about everything.

If Terran loses it's because 'they're UP.'
If they win but it's close it's because 'they played 100x better, but they're still UP.'
If they win playing macro games it's because 'there aren't any cheeses available.'
If they win playing cheese / mind games it's because 'macro games aren't viable.'

Just chill and enjoy the games.
Terran players just suck and need to L2P.

If you get beaten by some NA Protoss, then something is wrong with the guy behind the keyboard.
03/31/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Autumnflame

???, the races are pretty even on Korea, it's not like EU server with a lot of zerg players, so any terran on KR, should have a decent amount of games in tvp.
03/31/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Timothy

If you get beaten by some NA Protoss, then something is wrong with the guy behind the keyboard.

;) thats sooooo right!!

It probably should be a bannable offense to make statements like 'Terran players just suck' when you're Silver league garbage.
03/31/2018 04:31 AMPosted by Zaybree

It probably should be a bannable offense to make statements like 'Terran players just suck' when you're Silver league garbage.

The difference is, hes not the one opening threads to cry about absolutely everything. Its the truth, if you arent high gm, your opponent will do huge mistakes which you have to see and abuse. If you dont, you deserve the loss. Unfortunally, most terrans prefer to cry instead of analyzing theur replays.
03/31/2018 02:29 AMPosted by Maru
i will help you

Hopefully Terran will not cheesing and playing 2 base all in every TvP one day and beeing behind by default after that. So Terran will be able to play normal macro game.
03/31/2018 02:37 AMPosted by LoliLover
As expected, Maru is winning on the hardest tournament and terran players finds a way to still saying they play the unplayable race ON LADDER.
The best player is unpredictable.