• Eastwatch LE
  • Neon Violet Square LE

The final map pool will be:
  • Catalyst LE
  • Acid Plant LE
  • 16-Bit LE
  • Lost and Found LE
  • Dreamcatcher LE
  • Redshift LE (Formerly Backpfeifengesicht)
  • Darkness Sanctuary LE

The new maps are available in Custom games starting today. Season 2 will begin on Tuesday, May 15, at which the new map pool will be live on the ladder. Expect a full blog which will expand on each of the new maps at that time.
NOICE
is there "already" a date for the next balance patch?
What about TvP?!
Looking forward to new maps!
we want battle on the boardwalk back Kappa
Dark sanctuary is freaking huge :O
Darkness Sanctuary is a good choice. But, could we keep Blackpink LE?
Dreamcatcher ?!? Guys Cerulean Falls is an absolutely stellar map and somehow Dreamcatcher gets in :( With that said, I do greatly appreciate the map rotation and announcement.
Really glad to see these maps being used! Surprised Blue Shift didn't make it though.
Either than the gold base on 16-bit and 4p map, these look good for terran.
@STxPerseus As the creator of Cerulean Falls, I second that motion for reasons entirely unrelated to that fact. ;P

@IronManSC Why would Blueshift get in? It's almost a mirror of Catalyst. It would be weird to have both of those maps in the same pool.
Dusk Towers PLEASE
05/01/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Ravage
Darkness Sanctuary is a good choice. But, could we keep Blackpink LE?

Yeah, I’d rather ditch catalyst maybe, never hated the map, but...
Is there a reason the 1v1 map pool can't be like two maps bigger? It just feels so small
neon is my favorite map, rip macro
LOL. The 3v3 maps that make 1 person start alone I instantly veto. Another one bites the dust.
Can i get an R.I.P for blackpink. my first season in sc2 on ladder and it was just a good map.

also abio is gone, let us rejoice
05/01/2018 01:27 PMPosted by XeyedAgent
@STxPerseus As the creator of Cerulean Falls, I second that motion for reasons entirely unrelated to that fact. ;P

@IronManSC Why would Blueshift get in? It's almost a mirror of Catalyst. It would be weird to have both of those maps in the same pool.
If i'm not mistaken, Cerulean has no reaper points right? I'd bet that's the sole reason. Your map was absolutely stellar. Awesome feel to it.
Will a balance update come along with the new season? Either way, can't wait for the new maps. They seem good.