Absolutely nothing is loading!

Technical Support
Absolutely nothing is loading! I enter the game as usual,no profile picture,no maps,no ranked unranked play option (grey)..custom maps loading for 40min and nothing hapens! unable to play the game,please help!
Im having the same issues, ive tryed everything from resetting my router to deleting game files and also deleteing the whole thing and trying to redownload and reinstall the game. The same endless loading of the maps the multiplayer and arcade is and endless loading loading loading. need a fix please...
Hi there friends,

I think both of you, while the issue is the same on your end, have different causes.

@Ball

There are a few Connection problems in your area right now. This type of problem tends to be caused by firewalls and connection problems. You are welcome to try somethings I suggest below, but yours may be due to these local issues.

@PaxDeath

For yours, there is no known issues in your area right now, as such I would like to check firewalls.

• Temp disable AntiVirus and see if the game is better.
  • Direct connect to the modem if you have a router. This is to bypass the router firewall.
  • Last, check for conflicting programs, we can do this with a selective startup. This will turn off a bunch of extra stuff. :)

If these fail, please post back with a WinMTR and DxDiag. These will help me dig a bit deeper.

DxDiag

Please post a DxDiag:
    1. Press Windows Key + R.
    2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4. Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save
    5. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable.

/Nathardrick
I found the fix. You need to update your Graphics card for it to work. Nuked my Computer and reinstalled all my drivers for my graphics card and got it working.
Thank you for your time.