Game not responding after match is done

Technical Support
Windows 7 sp1
980 ti
i5 quad core.
16 GB of ram.

The game seems fine during play, after the game where you see the after game screen and a loading bar the bar just stops moving. When I check task manager it says sc2_x64.exe is not responding. When I diagnose that it says.

"One or more threads of SC2_x64.exe are waiting to finish network I/O."

If I wait anywhere between 1 and 5 minutes the bar will finally go the rest of the way and the game will work fine again.

This issue doesn't happen every time I end the game but it happens probably at least 1 out of 5 times I go to the score screen.

I have already uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it.

Both the game and where the data is being stored for replays are on SSDs.

I have no firewall software installed on the PC and have windows firewall disabled.

Has anyone seen this before?
Hi there,

This is a strange one, in this case the main thing I would look for is conflicting software or Synced storage. If you use OneDrive or GoogleDrive, turn these off to start.

If that does not help, the next thing is to try a selective startup. This will turn everything off and see if it is just a client to PC limitation. If this does not help, you have two options. Open a ticket to talk with us directly or post it on the bug report forums. As it is not preventing you from playing, we may not be able to do much.

/Nathardrick