Dear Snorers:

Off Topic Dicussion
I know you can't control it and I applaud those who actively seek medical help if the snoring is unreasonably bad...but most of you don't seek medical attention.

Excessively loud snoring and sleep apnea that bypasses noise cancelling heqdphones+white noise is outright torture (seriously, sleep depervation is a form of torture).

I bring this up because of a growing attitute of entitlement Ive noticed when dealing with heavy snorers. Especially the ones who dont try to fix the issue.

If you snore heavily or have sleep apnea until you address the issue...do not be a roommate or dorm with another person...be a little considerate to the other person who has classes or a job which relies on them sleeping properly.

Just a mini rant after having to take a personal day because my fat, lazy roommate has sleep apnea they didnt disclose when moving in which is now costing me my sanity and sleep. It would have been taken care of if her fat, lazy !@#$ would have dealt with the issue and just gotten a CPAP machine since she had a sleep study done and knew about the sleep apnea.
You know whats the real torture?
Plat with 10k post whining about `snorers` on VIDEO GAME FORUM, mind you.
06/04/2018 07:12 AMPosted by HellGoesON
You know whats the real torture?
Plat with 10k post whining about `snorers` on VIDEO GAME FORUM, mind you.

I figured since half of you are likely obese and snore it might be applicable and potentially a wake up call about your health as its impacting others.

But hey, if you think that's "torture" then you're likely my target audience.
You can always pour a bottle of shampoo down his mouth when he's asleep. He will never snore again
Making assumptions with no arguments or proofs to back it up is dumb tbh.

I think its `torture`, because its SC2 forum, not `My roommate succ the biggest tentacle in the world & I hate them because` forum.

With best regards, I hope you will either get new roommate or make current go away from you forever.
06/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by HellGoesON

I think its `torture`, because its SC2 forum, not `My roommate succ the biggest tentacle in the world & I hate them because` forum.

With best regards, I hope you will either get new roommate or make current go away from you forever.

I'm not writing a thesis on the subject lol, Im whining about my fatass roommate who has sleep apnea, knows she has sleep apnea and does nothing about it which is super rude to do.

Im definitely going to move when I can afford it, the sleep apnea is just the start. She walks around naked with her bowling ball-like body despite me telling her to stop, doesn't use sheets on her bed, never cleans her cat's litter box and believes all sorta of dumb crap like being able to talk "psychically" to other people, bleieves she's being bullied by "dark magic", tried to bum money off me and then gets aggressive when I say no and so on.

She's probably the most repulsive person I have ever met physically and mentally. Plus she sleeps with everyone she can without telling then she has genital herpes...which can get you charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault in Canada.

I'd rather live with Avilo...and that's saying something...
06/04/2018 08:10 AMPosted by DankTemplar
06/04/2018 07:59 AMPosted by HellGoesON

I'm not writing a thesis on the subject lol, Im whining about my fatass roommate who has sleep apnea, knows she has sleep apnea and does nothing about it which is super rude to do.

Im definitely going to move when I can afford it, the sleep apnea is just the start. She walks around naked with her bowling ball-like body despite me telling her to stop, doesn't use sheets on her bed, never cleans her cat's litter box and believes all sorta of dumb crap like being able to talk "psychically" to other people, bleieves she's being bullied by "dark magic", tried to bum money off me and then gets aggressive when I say no and so on.

She's probably the most repulsive person I have ever met physically and mentally. Plus she sleeps with everyone she can without telling then she has genital herpes...which can get you charged with Aggravated Sexual Assault in Canada.

it's also rude to call someone a fatass.
You should just call her out on her behavior instead of airing it out on a public forum where noone cares.

You can do it bluntly and deal with the consequences or do it cordially for her own benefit.
Dank Templar,

If you want our help, you're going to have to describe the layout of your living space and give us some of your body's physical specifications (height, lifting capacity, top speed). We will also need approximations of your roommate's schedule, as well as her financial relation to you.

dumb crap like being able to talk "psychically" to other people

Do not underestimate claims like this. People like this can't control telepathy like in science fiction, but they can make extremely good guesses regarding other people's thoughts and intentions, even from remote distances. In my experience they have proven to be powerful allies and dangerous enemies.
06/04/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Iplayasax

it's also rude to call someone a fatass.

I really don't care. If you're clinically obese you're a drain on healthcare.

06/04/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Raver
You should just call her out on her behavior instead of airing it out on a public forum where noone cares.

You can do it bluntly and deal with the consequences or do it cordially for her own benefit.

I think I will, I'll try being cordial. Probably won't be though lol.

06/04/2018 09:37 AMPosted by TiberiumDSV
Dank Templar,

If you want our help, you're going to have to describe the layout of your living space and give us some of your body's physical specifications (height, lifting capacity, top speed). We will also need approximations of your roommate's schedule, as well as her financial relation to you.

dumb crap like being able to talk "psychically" to other people

Do not underestimate claims like this. People like this can't control telepathy like in science fiction, but they can make extremely good guesses regarding other people's thoughts and intentions, even from remote distances. In my experience they have proven to be powerful allies and dangerous enemies.

she sleeps in the room next to mine, small living room, smaller kitchen.

6'6, 180lbs, can lift aprox 180, faster than most people?

Her schedule is pacing around doing nothing all day, occasionally stopping to fill her face hole with grilled cheese sandwiches, eggs and pasta with hilarious amounta of mayonnaise added. Like 1/4 of a jar levels...

She's a mooch, every month she runs out of $ in days and always tries to borrow, then gets aggresaive when you say no. I still say no because I refuse to support her dumb keister.

The way you're describing psychics js basic psychology. Its a mix of intuition and being able to read body language among other things. It has nothing to do with psychic powers.

Did I stufd you full of TMI yet? :p
MY BELLY IS HUGE EleGiggle MY BRAIN HAS DELAY EleGiggle YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT EleGiggle I'M FROM NA. EleGiggle
Rofl 6 foot 6 180. So not only are you a unranked in diamond only, but youre a literal stick? LOL.

Good luck!
06/04/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Raver

Good luck!

Im breaking it into chunks.
Today I forced her call and make an appointment for a CPAP machine, she was just sitting around doing nothing, hoping they'd call her...

I am starting to wonder if she's mentally deficient (meaning sub 70 IQ).

Tomorrow I'll talk to her about walking around naked, I aint her boyfriend and don't find her physically attractive what so ever. So she has got to stop that crap.
06/04/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Player
Rofl 6 foot 6 180. So not only are you a unranked in diamond only, but youre a literal stick? LOL.

I'd rather be a well toned stick that works demolition than a fatass who thinks their undefined flabby arms are strong because they have a large radius.

What next, gonna make fun of me for going to university too?
06/04/2018 10:54 AMPosted by DankTemplar
06/04/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Player

I'd rather be a well toned stick that works demolition than a fatass who thinks their undefined flabby arms are strong because they have a large radius.

What next, gonna make fun of me for going to university too?

I'm 5 foot 10 and 175 lbs ~12% body fat. It's not even that impressive of a stat all things considered (which speaks leagues to being that tall and that skiny). If you don't believe me go to my stream, since I'm not afraid to show myself on camera LOL. I would be reluctant if I were a literal stick of a man though LOL.
Let's see. 14 inches taller than avilo who is 125 lbs according to his university tennis stats. 5 lbs for each inch should but you at 195 lbs, but youre 180. So you actually found a way, in a first world country, to be scrawnier than avilo, who already lost Maria because he's skinny as a twig. Well done.
06/04/2018 10:08 AMPosted by DankTemplar

Describe the door and doorframe that connects her room to the rest of the living space. I'm guessing that it is thin and has a big gap underneath it. Here is a tactic which will work.

When she is not looking, use a screwdriver to weaken the hinge assembly and stage an accident where the door appears to be broken. Tell her that you're going to offer to have the door fixed and she'll be delighted that your paying to fix her broken crap. Next, take measurements and go buy a really thick door that barely fits in the door frame. Buy one of those foam strips used on exterior doors and use adhesive to stick it to the bottom of the door. Now you have a soundproof door installed that is thick enough to block street traffic noise.

To deal with her money begging, you will need an accomplice. The next time your roommate asks you for money, have your accomplice come to your front door dressed as a poor homeless person. Your accomplice will make up a sad depressing story and he will ask for the same amount that she asked for. Genuinely give your accomplice the amount and use it as an excuse to not pay for her. When you're not home, meet up with your accomplice so he can return your money to you. Buy him a drink as payment. Repeat as necessary.

If these ruses don't work for any number of reasons, let us know and I'm sure the forum can come up with something better.

The way you're describing psychics js basic psychology. Its a mix of intuition and being able to read body language among other things. It has nothing to do with psychic powers.

It doesn't matter if you hold naturalist beliefs or not. The outcome is the same.
06/04/2018 11:06 AMPosted by TiberiumDSV

Describe the door and doorframe that connects her room to the rest of the living space. I'm guessing that it is thin and has a big gap underneath it. Here is a tactic which will work.

When she is not looking, use a screwdriver to weaken the hinge assembly and stage an accident where the door appears to be broken. Tell her that you're going to offer to have the door fixed and she'll be delighted that your paying to fix her broken crap. Next, take measurements and go buy a really thick door that barely fits in the door frame. Buy one of those foam strips used on exterior doors and use adhesive to stick it to the bottom of the door. Now you have a soundproof door installed that is thick enough to block street traffic noise.

To deal with her money begging, you will need an accomplice. The next time your roommate asks you for money, have your accomplice come to your front door dressed as a poor homeless person. Your accomplice will make up a sad depressing story and he will ask for the same amount that she asked for. Genuinely give your accomplice the amount and use it as an excuse to not pay for her. When you're not home, meet up with your accomplice so he can return your money to you. Buy him a drink as payment. Repeat as necessary.

If these ruses don't work for any number of reasons, let us know and I'm sure the forum can come up with something better.

It doesn't matter if you hold naturalist beliefs or not. The outcome is the same.

I think it would be eaaier to hog tie her and tape her mouth shut. She can't snore if she can't sleep! Lol.

I think IIl just get Rorschach mask for when she asks for $, slip it on and whisper "no" in a super gravelly voice.

I don't think she's smart enough to know about reading people like that. I know she takes meds and has to visit a doctor every few weeks for an injection of some kind. So 90% sure she's just crazy...plus she claimed she was being bullied by...get this...black magic. Lmao!