Cradle of Death

Co-op Missions Discussion
Anyone think this mission is completely underwhelming?
I find its more of a chore than fun playing this mission. It just doesn’t compare to the original which was a lot better in many respects.
I'm glad you liked the original.

What would you do to improve Blizzards version? Why does it feel like a chore?
07/16/2018 11:20 AMPosted by TheSkunk
I'm glad you liked the original.

What would you do to improve Blizzards version? Why does it feel like a chore?

Truck functionality - The upgrades from the original were replaced with essentially a defenseless truck, leaving you to constantly babysit it which feels like a drag. They can nullify the giant guardians, but can’t defend themselves?

Announcer - Stone is a cool character, but his dialogue and personality is very monotone, droning. This dude is boring.

Terrain Pallet - What happened to the jungle terrain? The void like pallet we have now is dark, lacks life, and is very uniform in color across the whole layout. Nothing that is interesting to give it life and make it stand out. What happened to those cool hybrids that attacked?
A Enemy composition bug.. 6/6 enemies was Vulture/Tank/Raven. No zerg or toss there, or another terran comp..
I don't like needing to follow the cart around, would've prefered it if Xel'naga constructs were always vulnerable but much harder to kill without the truck perhaps.

Waiting around is boring but otherwise it's fun when the truck is actually in position