neural parasite

General Discussion
if zerg gets neural parasite why doesnt toss get temporary mind controll or terran temporary hive mind emulator
Because the game is asymmetrical so just because one race has something doesn't mean the other should have it too.

If Protoss had Dark Archons, I could see it. Mind control doesn't really fit Terran's theme though unless it's purely Zerg, even then it's just a campaign gimmick to have fun with end-game.
Why would toss/terran need mind control?
08/09/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Shaggy

Because I'd love to capture a worker and get an extra 200 supply
08/09/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Kyobi

It doesn't give you any extra supply in SC2, (un)fortunately. Units count against the original supply.
In SC1 was protoss tech, in SC3 will be terran.
Because you play Protoss and Blizzard hates you.
more like because you dont main zerg and blizzard hates you
08/09/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Kyobi

except that doesn't work that way. It's all towards the same supply cap. Honestly why do you think zergs only very rarely use np on workers? If it gave another 200 supply it would be used a lot more often
08/09/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Avisuara
more like because you dont main zerg and blizzard hates you

Either way, root cause is because Blizzard hates you.
no ever really uses NP in current meta, at least from what i've seen. I think Nerchio tried to use it a lot a few months ago, but all the games i saw, he lost
reason you make a whine spread each day?
08/09/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Instinctz
except that doesn't work that way. It's all towards the same supply cap. Honestly why do you think zergs only very rarely use np on workers? If it gave another 200 supply it would be used a lot more often

Because realistically, you can only np a probe to have any use outta the risky maneuver. Even then, you'd have an out of place 400 mineral building that will instantly get sniped.