next commander

Co-op Missions Discussion
next commander i hope we wont have to wait this long
and that sc2 team will listen to fans and give us:
protoss : selendis
terran : tosh
zerg : overmind
What's the point? there is already "Tosh/Selendis/Overmind most requested" topic by Alex, you think it is not enough?
I want Izsha b4 Overmind.
It took them nearly 10 months to finish tychus. Monk dosnt have the years of gaming experience that david sum had. So development is slow. I doubt we see any commander at blizzcon. Unless they are going for some very simple gameplay.
I'd rather new commanders be slow to come out than come out half-baked.
09/06/2018 08:35 AMPosted by BlackReapeR
It took them nearly 10 months to finish tychus. Monk dosnt have the years of gaming experience that david sum had. So development is slow. I doubt we see any commander at blizzcon. Unless they are going for some very simple gameplay.

Was said others commanders are in work, and in a interview some time ago they said they work at 3 commanders at time, and that make sense, because (Karax and Abathur excluded because they was released quite distant from any others commanders), after a commander, the next two was released a couple of months later in the worst case.

1st row
Protoss-Alarak
Terran-Nova
Zerg-Stukov

2nd row
Protoss-Talandar
Zerg-Dehaka
Terran-Han & Horner

3rd row
Terran-Tychus
Protoss-Selendis (?) (there is some data about her)
Zerg-Izsha (?) (there is no recent data about her, but she is the last one from Kerrigan's "crew", so is logical think she will be the next, but mine is just speculation, can be perfectly Overmind, Niadra or Zurvan for what we know)
09/06/2018 08:35 AMPosted by BlackReapeR

His interview with Lowko at Gamescom, they were working on several commanders not just Tychus.