Forum portraits are fixed!

General Discussion
I was a Terran ghost all along, I was just stuck on permanent cloak because of the forum bug!

The only thing left to fix now is our league finishes when we view our profiles online.
Yay, now I can strut my Tassles avatar stuff again!
Wow, my avatar is fixed too. I even say more. I feel fixed aswell! Even my bad manners and flame seems to be fixed and are now gone. I feel free! From now on I will be gentle to every zerg player on this forum!

Just kidding. Anyway atleast it's good to see fixed avatars. But the balance... Eh...
I'm my sexy Banshee pilot again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh good, now I can get back to my original portrait without it showing some ugly nerd
SUCCESSSSSS
holy! Hasn't this been an on and off bug for 3-4 years?
09/25/2018 04:51 PMPosted by TheKabutoKid
holy! Hasn't this been an on and off bug for 3-4 years?

yep and i fully expect this to not last long :)
09/25/2018 04:00 PMPosted by DukeNukem
Wow, my avatar is fixed too. I even say more. I feel fixed aswell! Even my bad manners and flame seems to be fixed and are now gone. I feel free! From now on I will be gentle to every zerg player on this forum!

Just kidding. Anyway atleast it's good to see fixed avatars. But the balance... Eh...

It's time for you to head back to the ghost academy to learn to snipe those Zergs and EMP those Protoss! Once you do that, Zerg and Protoss will fall when they see the true power of the Terran ghost!

You've been spending too much time at the barracks where they just teach you to drop and split. Remember, the true power of Terran comes from thinking like a ghost, not like a marine! ;)
Are they all fixed? Before you were locked out of posting from some of them.
And yet the website profiles are still broken. I guess one fix every two years is the rate we'll have to settle with (with the added 10 bugs per year).
09/25/2018 07:05 PMPosted by AsIBreathe
Are they all fixed? Before you were locked out of posting from some of them.

I am assuming they all are, but I guess some other posters can confirm.

09/25/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Sentinel
And yet the website profiles are still broken. I guess one fix every two years is the rate we'll have to settle with (with the added 10 bugs per year).

I hope they kill two birds in one stone and fix the league finishes for our profiles. It is silly to fix one issue and let another problem linger for longer.
Yes since you couldn't post with portraits warchest 2 and 3, or nation wars. I liked the black screen, I figured each avatar was displaced by 72 avatars backward as seen on the images that contain the avatars
Wow... They really did fix them. Impressive.
thank blazzard
I live on.
Woot! Being stuck of not logging in bug for over 2 years sucks.
Beautiful. Now let's see what else they broke.