A loading bar when start the game

Technical Support
A loading bar that never seen before.

Every time run SC2 from cold start, i got a loading bar.

It cost around 2-3 minutes to load SC2.

What is this issue? Anyone?
Hi there Neal,

I am not sure what you mean here but have a few guesses. I think you are getting a small white box pop up with a load bar in it while the game initializes. This can happen with the setup files are damaged, The connection is slower, the computer is slower, or if it is just the first open.

Edit: Seems this is being caused by AntiVirus software. Turn off your AntiVirus firewall for a moment to see if it is the same. Post

As that is the case, the main thing I would want to check for here is conflicting programs. We can do that by turning everything off with a selective startup.

If this does not help, please post back with a link to a screen shot of the load bar you are speaking of. A DxDiag will also help!

/Nathardrick
11/01/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Nathardrick
Hi there Neal,

I am not sure what you mean here but have a few guesses. I think you are getting a small white box pop up with a load bar in it while the game initializes. This can happen with the setup files are damaged, The connection is slower, the computer is slower, or if it is just the first open.

Edit: Seems this is being caused by AntiVirus software. Turn off your AntiVirus firewall for a moment to see if it is the same. [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20769558705"]Post [/url]

As that is the case, the main thing I would want to check for here is conflicting programs. We can do that by turning everything off with a [url="http://battle.net/support/article/23848?utm_source=Internal-TechForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution"]selective startup[/url].

If this does not help, please post back with a link to a screen shot of the load bar you are speaking of. A DxDiag will also help!

/Nathardrick

Have a look of my screenshot here : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApV1_q508oUGqn1FhRuyAVBz8icZ

How to re-initial setup files?

I started to have this issue since the last update.
i have seen it as well. it only lasts for a few seconds for me however.

Edit: Seems this is being caused by AntiVirus software. Turn off your AntiVirus firewall for a moment to see if it is the same.

Hi mate,

You're right, it is the antivirus causing this issue. I have updated my thread with a fix (for me anyway). The thread you gave link for. :)
Hi there Neal,

Edit: Seems this is being caused by AntiVirus software. Turn off your AntiVirus firewall for a moment to see if it is the same. [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20769558705"]Post [/url]

As that is the case, the main thing I would want to check for here is conflicting programs. We can do that by turning everything off with a [url="http://battle.net/support/article/23848?utm_source=Internal-TechForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution"]selective startup[/url].

/Nathardrick

I am having the same issue. I had no issue yesterday and now I have it today. No difference from yesterday to today other than Destiny 2 did an update / install or something as soon as I turned my PC on today. I do not have AVG or Avast. I have Norton. I had Norton yesterday and no issue. Please dont blame my antivirus for an issue caused by your client.

https://imgur.com/dnV87Ke
I can say the other difference I noticed today is that Geforce experience died. Like it was on my PC yesterday and then today its gone. Like it removed itself or something but didnt actually properly uninstall. Its stuck in a limbo and I cant uninstall cause there is nothing there and I cant install because it just fails for unknown reason. I am reading that the only solution is to wipe my PC and reinstall everything.

I dont believe any antivirus is the problem. Geforce experience and SC2 are not getting along as far as I can see.
Hi there Neal,

/Nathardrick

Hey blues, actually pay attention to threads after you dole out your "solutions". They're not solving the issues.
I have the same issue except it never launches. I have updated Nvidia Experience and Drivers but same issue. I have Bitdefender as AV.
I was playing Starcraft II last night, and left it minimized while I slept.

I came back to the computer this morning and the launcher said there was a patch available (4.6.2) so I exited the game, and let the patch install. Now the game won't launch.

A dialog pops up with "StarCraft II" in the title bar, a moving green progress bar that never settles into showing any progress, and a cancel button. This is supremely uninformative, and unhelpful.

The only thing I can do is hit cancel.
11/06/2018 06:19 AMPosted by CatPasswd
I was playing Starcraft II last night, and left it minimized while I slept.

I came back to the computer this morning and the launcher said there was a patch available (4.6.2) so I exited the game, and let the patch install. Now the game won't launch.

A dialog pops up with "StarCraft II" in the title bar, a moving green progress bar that never settles into showing any progress, and a cancel button. This is supremely uninformative, and unhelpful.

The only thing I can do is hit cancel.

Same issue here
11/06/2018 05:21 AMPosted by AnalGezik
I have the same issue except it never launches. I have updated Nvidia Experience and Drivers but same issue. I have Bitdefender as AV.

Same problem except I have a Radeon graphics card and Norton. Don't think it's the antivirus as we all have different antiviruses and different graphic cards.
when I do scan and repair it sticks at fetching installation manifest...
Same issue here on my both computer. On my desktop (Windows Defender as AV, on windows 10 x64, with a Geforce 1060) if I hit the cancel button the game lunch but I have an error on save in campaign.

On my surface pro core i7 2017, the game do not lunch even if I hit the cancel button.

This only start this morning.
Same Issue. This happens both on my 2 computers.
Try to repair game, switching region to Asia. Can help
Having the exact same problem. Working fine yesterday what's changed?
I have opened a support ticket. Please do the same to report the issue.
Has anyone found a fix yet? All I see are suggestions but no one has confirmed a fix for their system. D:
Same issue here, played fine yestarday and for the last three hours I have been trying to launch SC2. See the same loading screen mentioned before, waited for over 10 minutes and nothing, when hiting cancel the game launches but all I get is a black screen.