mouse not working in game

Mac Technical Support
1 2 3 5 Next
I have a Mac book pro and for some reason my mouse is not working in game no like I can't even start a match
Howdy Antonio,

We're seeing a bug with SC2 currently. Try opening the game then use this keyboard shortcut to force the game into Windowed mode: Control + M Hopefully that works for you!
11/13/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Joynueer
Howdy Antonio,

We're seeing a bug with SC2 currently. Try opening the game then use this keyboard shortcut to force the game into Windowed mode: Control + M Hopefully that works for you!

I figured that out earlier but on my iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) with fully up to date mojave. Still won't let me play in full screen mode. Only in windowed mode.
Not work. Are you working to fix this? How long should we wait?
Having the same issue. late 2015 Imac
Same for me. I want to play in full screen
Same issue on a 2016 iMac. The mouse works in windowed mode not in full screen. Mouse completely frozen
ctrl + M only changes music for me. How can I change my window screen without being able to go to settings since my mouse won't work?
Same here mouse is stuck after the latest patch... trying to play on OSX Mojave.
same issue - can't play in windowed mode - mouse keeps going outside of window - no bueno
Is there a way to take back this update that causing my mouse cursor to be stuck? I am also unable to submit tickets or connect with live chat support. So I'm now forced to check the forums for some kind of solution or answers, in this state of limbo... Also I had the game do a check and repair and the game wouldn't load without crashing...so it somehow got worse.
Same issue with my 2016 iMac.
Same here. Just downloaded the patch -- Magic Mouse Pad with iMac no longer works. I have to command esc. to get out of the game. Something is clearly wrong with this patch they just released !!
unplayable - hitting ⌘M - now scrolling off window, not working at all please patch
after launch the game from battle net app, mouse is not moving.

I switched to Finder with Cmd-Tab then quit Starcraft. at finder side, mouse is working.

I remember that I were using Metal or beta OpenGL from settings.
11/13/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Joynueer
Howdy Antonio,

THAT DOESN'T WORK... it turns music on and off...

some how i managed to get a tiny screen where the mouse appears to work because i'm actually viewing through finder... it's not exactly a great way to play this game... i hope you get this patched soon... this last patch is not functional... and you can't actually play the game in the little window, because the mouse is dragging you all over the place...
Same problem here. iMac 2017. I think the problem is related to "confine mouse cursor". If you Switched to "on" in "windowed display format" I gets frozen immediately.

Check it out...
Same here, I can't play. Mouse doesn't move.
Have same problem
I got managed to force it to window mode by using Command+M (not control + M it only enables or disables music). After that I went to option and switched windowed to windowed fullscreen and it is not really a fix but playable way.
mouse dont work on mac... ctrl m stops the music only.... omg