Zeratul Devolution Restribution

Co-op Missions Discussion
So there are new achievements for Zeratul, one of them is 500 kills of devoted enemies, horewer with +30 mastery points for artefact cooldown and +30 mastery point for faster avatar cooldown and ingame artefact ability for lower cooldown i get 3-4 avatars per game, but his ability also has a cooldown of 20 seconds, so when cooldown ends, there is no fight anymore, so each usage of avatar should give +-150 kills, what is impossible, i tried to do it to infested, but they will be not counted, so the question is, how is this possible to make 500 kills of devoted in 1 game, or is it a bug and it suppost to be 50? because i cant get more than 100 with all masteries
I will notify you when I achieved that. Be patient. :)
You can do it on DoN map.
Possibly, if you find all three artifacts really early (this is RNG so not much anyone can do), plus use all your masteries to speed up both Artifact generation and Avatar cooldown.

Even then, it is only possible to get this achievement on that one map and only if you actively try to NOT complete the mission - by dragging it out to night 6 and later.

An achievement that can only (possibly) be got on a spefioci map, and only if you and your partner try to NOT do the mission is terribly designed and might be worth a second look.
zeratul has too many bugs as he is now including this achievement i tried it on lock and load and after 40 mins i had like 140 kills? the avatar attack 1 enemy at a time so it's kinda impossible.
11/14/2018 04:37 PMPosted by albedo
the avatar attack 1 enemy at a time so it's kinda impossible.

The Avatar doesn't have to kill the unit; it just has to devolve them. This is a large AoE attack that is autocast by default; disabling the autocasting and waiting for more units to move into range before activating can help with this achievement.
Do DoN

Leave 1 building barely alive so you can just warp Zeratul to it when thing gone wrong
I helped my partner with this on DoN, and it took us almost TWO HOURS to get the 500 total.
Did it in less than an hour on L&L. CoA is probably even faster.
Did it on DoN with a random Stukov. Took well over an hour. We destroyed every building except the ones in the northeast, then I made like 10 Abrogators and placed them at the choke. We had bunkers and tesseract cannons/monoliths all over the map to deal with incoming enemies from areas we already cleared.

I really don't like that achievement. lol
okay take my words back, i did it in 1,5 hour https://imgur.com/xkV8kb5
So incredibly frustrated with this achievement. I just played it for two hours with my husband. We were both totally mined out. We STILL didn't get the achievement. This is the worst. Ever. One of two achievements that I can't get.
Not cool, Blizzard.
I just have to accept that I won't get it until I can be bothered grinding it out again. (Never. I'd rather put a campfire out with my face.)
01/09/2019 07:04 AMPosted by Thunder
So incredibly frustrated with this achievement. I just played it for two hours with my husband. We were both totally mined out. We STILL didn't get the achievement. This is the worst. Ever. One of two achievements that I can't get.
Not cool, Blizzard.
I just have to accept that I won't get it until I can be bothered grinding it out again. (Never. I'd rather put a campfire out with my face.)

It takes 45 minutes to get it, there are a lot of youtube videos how to beat it.

Dead of night, Karax defend etc. Check the video tutorials on youtube and you will get the achievment. It is not hard to get, it only takes time.
01/09/2019 01:05 PMPosted by Christinho
It takes 45 minutes to get it, there are a lot of youtube videos how to beat it.

Dead of night, Karax defend etc. Check the video tutorials on youtube and you will get the achievment. It is not hard to get, it only takes time.

And hopefully a willing teamate, but some unwilling souls have been captured and held prisoner by zeratul on Chain of Ascension and Lock and Load for this achievement. Which I see as a pretty major problem.