When is 4.7

Co-op Missions Discussion
Guys, any info about the patch 4.7?
Nov. 13 or 20?
11/10/2018 09:31 PMPosted by SUN
Guys, any info about the patch 4.7?
Nov. 13 or 20?

20th. We’d almost certainly have been given maintenance warning by now if it were 13th and ladder season ends on the 20th so it all adds up.
I hope 13th.but, new season begins 20.
On EU there is maintenance scheduled for this wednesday 2-4 am. Zeratul incoming (fingers crossed)
Hoping for 13th, but probably 20th.
maintanance warnings usually arrives on mondays i believe and now it is sunday(at least in europe).
Breaking News! We got scheduled maintenance on the 13th, looks like that's going to be the new patch!
that is likely. any information on what it contains other than zeratul? it is strange however that they are jumping so far in number.
11/11/2018 09:21 AMPosted by WireBender
Breaking News! We got scheduled maintenance on the 13th, looks like that's going to be the new patch!

The timing is also spot on for content releases rather than their shorter maintenance breaks/resets.
11/11/2018 09:21 AMPosted by WireBender

Looks very convincing. There is a small possibility that they are try to dupe us cause they know we know how their patching usually goes, however I doubt they care that much. It would also make sense that they give us a week with the new multiplayer update before the new season starts. Assuming the new multiplayer changes are coming in 4.7 (not as invested to know that unlike with coop commanders).
still no news in europe and it is past midnight.
13th, see at @blizzardcs twitter start 10h ends at 12 hours.
11/11/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Vinícius
13th, see at @blizzardcs twitter start 10h ends at 12 hours.
10am to 12pm PST / PDT was the same time frame as the Tychus patch.

Also, this week's mutation appears to be the last of the latest batch of new mutations, which started with Bannable Offense 3 months ago. Good time for a top up.
still nothing in the app.
11/11/2018 03:13 PMPosted by andreasasp
still no news in europe and it is past midnight.

I have a scheduled maintenance notification since Sunday... (french battlenet)
guess it was a longshot. no maintanance this week means no new commander this week.
11/13/2018 05:09 AMPosted by andreasasp
guess it was a longshot. no maintanance this week means no new commander this week.

There is maintenance today? What are you smoking?
you sound like my father.
When is 4.7? Thats very simple its in 233 days or 7 months and 21 days.