So what now Co-op team???

Co-op Missions Discussion
It has been about a month since we heard from you from Blizzcon and also about 4 months since Alarak revamp post.
It is very close to end of the year.
Any new revamp before holiday or any new updates???
Agree, I was expecting the last rounds of revamps to get started.
(as well as hoping for some "rerevamp" tweaks of commanders that had been revapmed already, and mybe some map revamps)
Its possible they are still trying to work on Zeratul's bugs.
i was even surprised how little they did to hype Zeratul. Monk didn't even take the time to sit down with a streamer who was showcasing Zeratul to give some insight like he did with Tychus.
With all honestly , Zeratul came with so many bugs that it's not even funny. Not sure if they even fixed it and not even curious , since the new multiplayer is more interesting than coop . It's safe to say that COOP is dying and the excuse of revamp we had in 2018 won't make it up for so little we got. Seeing little communication i wouldn't expect much next year either , 2 commanders and 1 map at most with some bug patches.

But hey a warchest will come with more building skins , support the idea of grab the cash and i leave no new development behind it. Pretty sure some people will tell you , how much love is given to SC in 2018/19 :) And if you don't like it then leave , because we don't like smart nerds either.
See ya in August when new stuff will be released.
They are lazy
Maybe it's just me, but Tychus is fairly recent and Zeratul is extremely recent. I know there's bugs and such, but still that strikes me as active development.

With new upcoming commander options, they have every incentive to satisfy the hell out of us with each and every one. This is because they simply don't have infinite entries left.

You have some obvious commanders-to-come such as Tosh and Selendis, and some long-shots like Ariel Hanson (there's an excellent suggestion for her in forums right now) but eventually they'll run out of eligible NPCs for commander material and will have no options for new content other than maps or something totally new for coop that doesn't exist yet. Any botched new commander therefore takes permanently away from the coop concept by making the final roster flawed.

And that's why I think they're taking it slow to make sure that every commander is done right. I don't think they're being lazy at all.
I want to know as well.
Historically, Blizzard don't release anything substantial for Co-op in December, due to the holidays approaching.
12/02/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Rifulesque
Historically, Blizzard don't release anything substantial for Co-op in December, due to the holidays approaching.

It's not the lack of releases that's a problem. It's the lack of information. No communication saying they are revamping Stukov and Dehaka next year, and here are their thoughts.
I would like to see some new maps before another new commander.
12/03/2018 12:27 AMPosted by Christinho
I would like to see some new maps before another new commander.

I'm in the same boat but after the cradle of death and scythe of amon...
I'm not sure about it.
2017 shall be known as the year of the revamp, when new life was breathed into Co Op and it gained more attention than ever.

2019 shall be known as the silent year. We don't talk about that year any more.

In other news, WC3 Reforged is coming out.
12/01/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Infested
They are lazy

They are crumbling from the inside out if you believe the gossip.
12/05/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Deadlybees
Are you referring to the Kotaku "article" which apparently interviewed current and former Blizzard employees about what is supposedly happening inside the company?
They are lazy

I don't know if all of this is true, but think about all the players that are acting like jerks towards the blizzard team, always complaining about everything and never saying them how much of their work is great and how we like playing their game.
You heard the rumour about Activision Blizzard is trying to cut cost? I think they rejected the increasing funding and manpower demand from the devs. Which translated to a general slow down in all fronts.
SO WHAT NOW CO-OP TEAM???

Probably nothing for the next 6/7 months and we'll never get a revamp for Stukov-Dehaka.

With some luck several warchests, MAYBE a new map and THEN a new OP and more broken w/o skill commander.

Hope I'm wrong ^^
12/07/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Daegoth
SO WHAT NOW CO-OP TEAM???

Probably nothing for the next 6/7 months and we never get a revamp for Stukov-Dehaka.

With some luck several warchests, MAYBE a new map and THEN a new OP and more broken w/o skill commander.

Hope I'm wrong ^^

It would help if they communicated what they might be doing in the next few months, or else people will begin to think 1 new map in spring, + new buggy commanders for the conventions and that is it. (if 2019 is 2018 but with no revamps, that would be bad...because the revamps provided a fairly steady stream of communication from the devs)
They are lazy

Blizzard tries for quality over quantity. Capitalism hates quality over quantity.
12/07/2018 01:13 PMPosted by WireBender

Blizzard tries for quality over quantity. Capitalism hates quality over quantity.

That’s okay - i‘m willing to pay less for more quality..