Your favorite unit skin

Co-op Missions Discussion
Just want to know what skin/model did you like the most from units in campaign, warchest and coop. Picture please if you can :3
Purifier Colossus. Fenix's version, specifically; the one included in the Purifier war chest, not the campaign version that's seen on Karax's colossi and available in multiplayer via the Collector's Edition of Legacy of the Void.

I like giant robots, and the Colossus is just the coolest of them IMO.

Although I like all the skins associated with the Purifiers, including the old Purifier Colossus, and I've even taken a shine toward the Simulant Zerg.

I am the robots.
I hope we got Tripod skin for Colossus :3
Wait, there are 2 colossus' skin?
12/19/2018 07:09 AMPosted by NickHousen

Theres the campaign skin, which is basically just a white version of the default skin, and theres the War Chest purifier skin, which is more streamlined and minimalist, that Fenix uses. The Tal'darim version is the same, with a Wrathwalker skin and a black version of the Purifier colossus.
12/19/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Kelthar
12/19/2018 07:09 AMPosted by NickHousen

Theres the campaign skin, which is basically just a white version of the default skin, and theres the War Chest purifier skin, which is more streamlined and minimalist, that Fenix uses. The Tal'darim version is the same, with a Wrathwalker skin and a black version of the Purifier colossus.
What about Golden Age?
12/19/2018 09:32 AMPosted by heroix
12/19/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Kelthar

What about Golden Age?

I think that's just a glossed up version of the classic skin.

Having said that, I think the colossus has the most skins of any unit or structure in the game.
Purifier zealot.

They have two blades on each hand.
They are also robots.
Wish we have Terratron in game :3

I like Robots too
Mohandar's Void Ray or Selendis' Carrier, but probably the Void Ray with that nice beam.
Umojan BattleCruiser and Collector's edition Thor, It look's very cool.
I thought the Simulant skins were pretty cool made me think of Horizon Zero Dawn.
a shame the Simulant using player's creep can't be changed to fit the techno organic theme

Though not something I would actually buy, just makes me wish for a Simulant commander.
Kaldalis and purifier zealots in general.
It's hard to pick. I like all of Fenix's champion skins, Purifier colossus, simulant Zerg, and Purifier archon. Urun's Phoenix is also pretty sweet.
I love using the primal zerg skins. Feels so good!