New maps, Patch, and Blizzard is trash.

General Discussion
Since merging with Activision Blizzard acts like they forgot how to make maps, make patches, and keep this game alive. Go ahead and down vote I don't care anymore, I used to love this game and now this game is going to sh1t.

I am a Terran player who does not like to go mech, I only play bio and now Bio can not be played in any matchup. Who the f uck designed these maps? Fire them. Who thought it was a good idea to make Terran a mech only race? Fire them too. Blizzard I don't even care if you ban me for this post, going to unistall anyways thanks for listening to the community we really appreciate you RUINING THE GAME FOR US.

TERRAN OUT
Google search: what date did activision merge with blizzard?

On July 8, 2008, Activision announced that stockholders had agreed to merge, and the deal closed the next day for an estimated transaction amount of US$18.9 billion. Vivendi was the majority shareholder, with a 52% stake in the company.

Google search: starcraft 2 release date

July 27, 2010
01/22/2019 03:57 PMPosted by Krakdotz

On July 8, 2008, Activision announced that stockholders had agreed to merge, and the deal closed the next day for an estimated transaction amount of US$18.9 billion. Vivendi was the majority shareholder, with a 52% stake in the company.

July 27, 2010

Ok and your point is? The game still sucks and thats all that really matters now. I see SC2 going down the same road call of Duty has. When modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3 came out Call of Duty was fun. Now that game sucks too so Blizzard and Activision both can kiss my !@#.
01/22/2019 04:02 PMPosted by Lowkey

July 27, 2010

Ok and your point is? The game still sucks and thats all that really matters now. I see SC2 going down the same road call of Duty has. When modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3 came out Call of Duty was fun. Now that game sucks too so Blizzard and Activision both can kiss my !@#.

I mean did you really read your own thread? It says
"Since this thing that happened, that everyone complains about but I'm going to spend 0 time researching it to see when it actually happened, happened this game has been bad"

And then you proceed to complain that you can't win every match up playing the same build every game.
I guess your probably a troll, enjoy your food.

July 27, 2010

the point is, that your post is absolute bs, because your argumentation is, that blizzard once knew, how to make maps, balance etc and that activision has ruined that since then.

by pointing out, that that merge happened before sc2 was even released, he destroyed you whole post with it. with that little detail, we know, that you have absolutely no clue about what youre saying, which is enough to say, that youre a little whiner.

you could argue, that youve played bw, but then i ask myself, why youre writing this thread now, almost 9 years after the release of sc2, instead of the beginning, in like 2010/11.
01/22/2019 04:05 PMPosted by TryHarD

the point is, that your post is absolute bs, because your argumentation is, that blizzard once knew, how to make maps, balance etc and that activision has ruined that since then.

by pointing out, that that merge happened before sc2 was even released, he destroyed you whole post with it. with that little detail, we know, that you have absolutely no clue about what youre saying, which is enough to say, that youre a little whiner.

you could argue, that youve played bw, but then i ask myself, why youre writing this thread now, almost 9 years after the release of sc2, instead of the beginning, in like 2010/11.

Get lost both of you. I'm a whiner because my entire play style just got patched out of the game? Sure I am a whiner, all Terrans are being forced to play like Avilo every damn game. I want no part of it
01/22/2019 04:11 PMPosted by Lowkey
01/22/2019 04:05 PMPosted by TryHarD

Get lost both of you. I'm a whiner because my entire play style just got patched out of the game? Sure I am a whiner, all Terrans are being forced to play like Avilo every damn game. I want no part of it

"whaa! Whaa! I cant just do whatever feel like and win anymore! Whaa!"
01/22/2019 04:20 PMPosted by Kelthar
01/22/2019 04:11 PMPosted by Lowkey

Hmm, I think that latest comment is unfair.... the OP never complained about win rates, only about styles involved.

I don't know whether the patch and new maps make bio unplayable, but I do think that the whole point of starcraft is to be able to play a variety of styles.... if balance patches and maps force any race to do the same thing all the time it's not fun (not saying that's the case, but that's what he was complaining about)
01/22/2019 04:40 PMPosted by niteowl

Hmm, I think that latest comment is unfair.... the OP never complained about win rates, only about styles involved.

I don't know whether the patch and new maps make bio unplayable, but I do think that the whole point of starcraft is to be able to play a variety of styles.... if balance patches and maps force any race to do the same thing all the time it's not fun (not saying that's the case, but that's what he was complaining about)

That's... never really been the case though? Not even in BW could you play radically different styles within the same matchup. Terran used mech in TvP, and while there were some different flavors of opening, ultimately it came down to the same general units being used in the same ways, just with different emphasis.
bye Felicia don't let the door hit you on the way out
01/22/2019 04:40 PMPosted by niteowl

Thank you for understanding my frustration. I might have went about saying it the wrong way, maybe I could of worded my original post differently. I play Bio tank, and when I get frustrated that Blizzard is pushing my race towards playing mech, I get called a whiner and people accuse all Terrans of always going mmm.
Let the meta settle
01/22/2019 05:09 PMPosted by DEFIANCE
bye Felicia don't let the door hit you on the way out

If only all terran d*psh*ts would GTFO, the place would alot less toxic. *sigh*
WHY ISNT TERRAN VIABLE IN THIS GAME ANYMORE?????????????????
Aren't you tired to read guys whining about balance ?

If you are bad in SC2, it is not because of the balance team. Do not try to search excuses for your incompetence.

You are not GM nor master. So there are many points where you can improve that do not rely on any balance, map or current meta (bio or mech).
01/22/2019 05:48 PMPosted by Lowkey
I play Bio tank

Your style is closer to mech than what works for me on ladder
01/22/2019 03:53 PMPosted by Lowkey
I am a Terran player who does not like to go mech, I only play bio and now Bio can not be played in any matchup.

So what you are saying is that you only use half the units available, refuse to change, and are having a bad time?

Shocker...
01/23/2019 08:49 AMPosted by GARF
So what you are saying is that you only use half the units available, refuse to change, and are having a bad time?

I also don't think upgrades are necessary to win games