The balance collapsed.

Co-op Missions Discussion
I believe that everyone will think so.
Most commanders received revamps. Of course, there are some cases that have been killed. Taking, Swann,Alarak and abathur.

If Kevin had a good problem-solving ability, he would not have largely neglected all of Swann's units and not killed Alaro's death fleet, vanguard, and evolution of abathur.

And now, Zeratul has destroyed everything. Zeratul is the only powerful commander from beginning to end.

In the case of Swann, you have to use a lot of scv for the supply, which makes it difficult to collect minerals. It also invests 100 minerals to get only 9 supplies.
Also, all of his units are mech units and they are expensive and can not do anything in the beginning. The mech unit consumes a lot of supply.

Alarak? He has to hold hero alone to collect expensive mech units or magic units.
Of course, it is better than swann. LOL Swann is dead.

Zeratul has it all.
Hero, strong unit, tower, comfort, taxi and Summon unit skill.

It's really the worst. If my partner is Zeratul, he takes my prey.
  This is not 'co-op'

nerf zeratul, revamp Alarak and Swann.

and Work Kevin Dong, you said that you will reorganize all the commanders in 2018.

Work hard for your customers at the time you upload your food pictures on Twitter.
Calling out developers by name is extremely obnoxious.
Such a condescending message to post in spite of the bad English.

While there are problems with certain commanders and the need to fix that is obvious, framing that point in the way you have does not convey what it is you are trying to say; it gets lost in your stuck-up attitude towards Monk.
Don't attack Monk directly, especially not right now. We have no idea how all the recent Blizzard drama has hit the co-op team. For all we know Monk is on a job-freeze while Blizzard gets reorganized by Activision.
Most commanders received revamps. Of course, there are some cases that have been killed. Taking, Swann,Alarak and abathur.

I believe you 1000%.
01/17/2019 09:39 PMPosted by LilArrin

I believe you 1000%.
Seriously though, the biggest problem with the Abathur revamp is that you actually need to build an army other than ultimate evos now. That's not even an actual problem.
01/17/2019 09:39 PMPosted by LilArrin

I believe you 1000%.
Seriously though, the biggest problem with the Abathur revamp is that you actually need to build an army other than ultimate evos now. That's not even an actual problem.

Do you though?
... Seriously though, the biggest problem with the Abathur revamp is that you actually need to build an army other than ultimate evos now. That's not even an actual problem.

Do you though?
The skill ceiling to go without shot up with the nerf to the symbiote mastery. I'm sure SOME people can still do without, but....
the coop team is very likely to be disbanded or having budget cut.

As many realists would say "The end is nigh!"
01/17/2019 08:31 PMPosted by Cybernetic
Such a condescending message to post in spite of the bad English.

While there are problems with certain commanders and the need to fix that is obvious, framing that point in the way you have does not convey what it is you are trying to say; it gets lost in your stuck-up attitude towards Monk.

Bad english ... well, do not say that way. I can say that I am a game player and can express my dissatisfaction as a customer. Prepare your home and workplace so that you can stay in a safe place in the English speaking countries. Then it will be Good English.
01/17/2019 08:39 PMPosted by SneakyBeat
Don't attack Monk directly, especially not right now. We have no idea how all the recent Blizzard drama has hit the co-op team. For all we know Monk is on a job-freeze while Blizzard gets reorganized by Activision.

But, Monk did not communicate at all. He was silent on players waiting for a new co-op mission like Revamp. No courtesy.
01/17/2019 06:35 PMPosted by typhoon
Calling out developers by name is extremely obnoxious.

But there are cases that do not.
01/17/2019 08:39 PMPosted by SneakyBeat

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20770867016?page=1

You guys mostly sympathize. "Kevin need to communicate with us."
01/17/2019 11:35 PMPosted by Infested

The approach to the message in that topic is waaay too different and much more proper to what you did.

That's why Lorosfyr has +38, and you have -12
01/17/2019 11:29 PMPosted by Infested
I can say that I am a game player and can express my dissatisfaction as a customer.
There is nothing to say you can't. The thing with your post is that it has a childish tone and uses unnecessary insults.

01/17/2019 11:29 PMPosted by Infested
Prepare your home and workplace so that you can stay in a safe place in the English speaking countries. Then it will be Good English.
That makes absolutely no sense. What does this even mean?

01/17/2019 11:31 PMPosted by Infested
But, Monk did not communicate at all. He was silent on players waiting for a new co-op mission like Revamp. No courtesy.
You are missing the point. Monk was probably prevented from posting which isn't his fault if the internal problems within Blizzard are as bad as we are led to believe.

01/17/2019 11:35 PMPosted by Infested
Though a little sharp, that post is otherwise is constructive. Unlike yours.
What a fkin ape...
01/17/2019 11:13 PMPosted by NickHousen
the coop team is very likely to be disbanded or having budget cut.

As many realists would say "The end is nigh!"

Ah, yes, one of the biggest money earners in sc2 that's made up mostly from blizzard's pre-existing staff is suddenly going to be cut or disbanded because... uhhhhhhh.... well, some guy on the forum said so, i guess? Or because they axed part of the HOTS team for underperforming financially?\

I have no idea why you got so many upvotes for saying something nonsensical that's unrelated to the thread's topic and just sort of obnoxious in it's random negativity.

01/17/2019 11:31 PMPosted by Infested

The Coop team was probably on holidays like the rest of blizzard after releasing Zeratul and until like, two weeks ago. Of course they're not going to communicate then, and even now I don't get why people are demanding an update or whatever, it's only the middle of january and the coop team (and blizzard at large) doesn't tend to talk about things coming up unless they're close to being done. It's why we didn't hear about the first round of revamps until like a week before they started. Not knowing about them months in advance isn't going to hurt anything
01/18/2019 05:56 AMPosted by Togetic

The Coop team was probably on holidays like the rest of blizzard after releasing Zeratul and until like, two weeks ago. Of course they're not going to communicate then, and even now I don't get why people are demanding an update or whatever, it's only the middle of january and the coop team (and blizzard at large) doesn't tend to talk about things coming up unless they're close to being done. It's why we didn't hear about the first round of revamps until like a week before they started. Not knowing about them months in advance isn't going to hurt anything

It will, because the other rounds of revamps all had some communication within about a month after the previous round.
The holidays do put in some delay, but a mention that "we still intend to do X" would be useful, because it has been 2 months since Zeratul has been released.

Best scenario is they are working on 2 more commanders and a couple maps (since that would take a while)

Second best is their team has been reduced to only working on one to two things at a time, and they are working on say one commander and a map or some new feature.

Worst case is their team Might be reduced to bug fixing, and they don't know yet and they don't want to say "we plan to do this" and not be able to do it.

However, if they could either say
"we are working on Dehaka Stukov revamps" or
"we are working on something else so Dehaka Stukov revamps we will look at later"

Then that would be helpful.
I think Lorosfyr's post is WAY MORE BETTER than this one. I don't see any kinds of suggestion about the problem... Thus, what the heck is that last sentence? Why do you care about his private Twitter? What does that links to Co-op?

Just blaming doesn't make a situation better. It just make readers feel uncomfortable. If you truly wants to have more improvements, than give them (or to the people in Co-op forum) opinion or suggestion.

Ah, yes, one of the biggest money earners in sc2 that's made up mostly from blizzard's pre-existing staff is suddenly going to be cut or disbanded because... uhhhhhhh.... well, some guy on the forum said so, i guess? Or because they axed part of the HOTS team for underperforming financially?

How does coop even make them money? A whole team works an entire year to create two commanders who sell for 5 bucks each. Look at what simple skins and cosmetics cost in other (Blizzard) games. I don't see coop making any money tbh.