solved

Mac Technical Support
Hi, I currently experience extremely jarring, 'stuttering' while playing the game. It's as if the game stops briefly for a half a second to a second while playing the game, constantly throughout the game. It doesn't seem to be my internet as the ping stays mostly stable, and I'm using a decent iMac on full low settings. Normally I can get around 100 fps late game and about 200 fps early game. This is really killing the game for me, and I'd like to try my hand at the ladder sometime soon again. Is anyone else experience something similar? Any workarounds or fixes available? Do I need to look at buying a new pc, as in not a Mac?

Thanks

Imac 27inch 2013
3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7
16 Gb 1600 Mhz DDR3
Nvidia GeForce GTX 780M 4gb
i notice the same issues.

I was doing fine on high never dropping below 60-70 in intense fights. However, lately the stuttering is terrible, not to mention my frame rates have dropped as low as 25 on high (25 being in intense fights) , I dropped the settings to Medium and still have the exact same FPS. I think today I am going to do a reload of Mojave back to 10.14.2 and see if it solves the issue.

Specs:
2018 Mac Mini 6 Core at 4.1GHz
32GB DDR4 2400 MHz Memory
256GB nVME SSD
Akitio Node TB3 eGPU w/ RX580 8GB
Benq E3203 1440p 32" Monitor w/Freesync 2 using DP
Do you have a:
Operating System OS X® 10.11 (latest version) macOS® 10.13 (latest version)
Processor Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Intel® Core™ i5 or better
Video NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 4670 or better NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 775M or AMD Radeon™ R9 M290X or better
Memory 4 GB RAM 8 GB RAM