So far, only 1 out of 6 Zergs survived GSL

General Discussion
Scandal...

No. I won't.
I simply won't open a thread like that.

This is now a "Tell your funniest joke!"-thread.

And let's see how many guys actually read further than the heading.
A pharmacist comes back from lunch. Tells the clerk "thanks for watching the counter while I was out, did anybody come in?"
The clerk replies "well that guy over there did, he said he had a cough so I told him to take a laxative"
The pharmacist looks at the guy who has a very worried look on his face and tells the clerk "what did you tell him to take a laxative for? That's not going to cure his cough!"
"Sure it is" says the clerk, "look at him, he's afraid to cough".
Honestly... I've been trying to figure out what LGBT stand for a long time and none of the people I ask ever give me a straight answer?!
It's been like this at the Code S level for years. I've just come to expect it. It's such a high level of play with such varying skill levels that it's impossible to balance.
02/13/2019 01:31 PMPosted by tEhbAtZ
It's been like this at the Code S level for years. I've just come to expect it. It's such a high level of play with such varying skill levels that it's impossible to balance.

Oh....
1 out of 6 zergs IS the funniest joke here

Heh
02/13/2019 01:20 PMPosted by shane
Honestly... I've been trying to figure out what LGBT stand for a long time and none of the people I ask ever give me a straight answer?!

You got an actual laugh out of me. +1 and that means something because I almost never use the voting system.
It was close though...3 individual maps go another way, and you'd have 3 more Zergs in the round of 16 (Scarlett, Solar and True).
So many people never read past the title.

They're the joke.
FYI: they show a preview of the content without needing to go into the thread.
02/13/2019 05:30 PMPosted by SunRise
FYI: they show a preview of the content without needing to go into the thread.

And yet the responses show even that doesn't matter. It's like a joke in a thread about jokes. Jokeception.
But why do they all keep going mass mutas against mass Phoenix?
Game 3 would have been perfect to go mutas I was worried it was a throw like game 2
That damned smile.....