IEM Season XIII - Group Stage

General Discussion
Group A:
I think SpeCial can now train one day only TvP, i hope he get it.
The other can train PvP, because if they lose to the one T, is just one lose.
Group B:
I hope Dark do no sloppy mistakes and that one of the no korean get it in the next round.
Group C:
i think is a strong group, all Player dangerous.
Group D:
i don´t know.

What is your prediction? or hope? hidden champion?
Special is being sacrificed to the gods so we can have a Maru vs Serral finals
special is as dead as a human being can be. with only sos missing as a top level toss, he faces the whole toss elite, so hes basicly dead by now.

for group a, my hopes are stats, zest, herO. but tbh, you cant really predict a pvp group, since this mu is really coinflippy.

group b, its a lot easier to predict. dark and maru will make it out. 3rd one will either be leenock or trap. hope for leenock, since we allrdy have a lot of tosses.

group c, serral, rogue and inno should do it. but ragnarok, gumiho and solar are all capable of making an upset by advancing.

group d, i go with soo, dear and ty. bunny can make an upset, if he has a good day. so can scarlett, but i guess its unlikely.

im really looking forward to group c, since its the strongest group with serral, inno and rogue in it. and i can really see serral finally losing to someone in this group.
Predictions of advancing players, no particular order.

Group A: Stats, Patience, Special

Group B: Maru, Leenock, Neeb

Group C: Serral, Gumiho, Innovation

Group D: soO, TY, Dear

!Remind me 3 days. Anyone want to bet any money on any of these?
A: Stats, Zest, Creator. (Special had bad results in WCS and his TvP is his weakest I think)
B: Dark, Maru, Leenock
C: Inno, Serral, Rogue
D: TY, soO, Scarlet
If I had to guess the outcome for each group-

Group A: Zest, Stats, Special, Hero, Patience, Creator
-Stats would be #1 but I believe he’s having a rough 2019 start, esp with PvP. Zest is a great PvP player. Special has beaten players like Classic and Neeb so I believe he can beat Hero/Patience/Creator.

Group B: Maru, Dark, Trap, Neeb, Lambo, Leenock
-Dark is my boy, but Maru has everyone’s number here. Trap has beaten Dark plenty of times, but has looked rough throughout his games here. I believe that Trap and Neeb will fight for third place tooth and nail.

Group C: Serral, Rogue, Innovation.......... then Gumiho, Ragnarok, and Solar.
-Will say that Gumiho and Ragnarok played out of their minds when it was down to the wire so I could see them beating their mirror matchups.
-Solar did say Rogue is looking insane, which is saying a lot since he was already so good.

Group D: Soo, TY, Bunny, Scarlett, uThermal, Dear
-Soo and Rogue might duke it out in the finals...
-TY is multi faceted and can proxy while extend out into great end game, so I don’t see anyone except maybe Soo being able to compete with him in the 15+ min games.
-The remaining four will be fighting hard for third place... I think Dear is only good enough in PvP currently.
Group A: Zest, Stats, Patience, Hero, SPecial, Creator.

Group B: Maru, Dark, Neeb, Leenock, Trap and Lambo.

Group C: Serral, Rogue, Gumiho, Innovation, Solar and Ragnarok

Group D: TY, Bunny, Dear, Uthermal, SoO, Scarlett.
02/26/2019 03:24 PMPosted by Incubus
Predictions of advancing players, no particular order.

Group A: Stats, Patience, Special

Group B: Maru, Leenock, Neeb

Group C: Serral, Gumiho, Innovation

Group D: soO, TY, Dear

!Remind me 3 days. Anyone want to bet any money on any of these?

I'll bet that Dark makes it out instead of Leenock. And that SpeciaL does not make it out!