New Feats of Strength Not Granted

General Discussion
With the newest patch there are feats of strength for 100% achievements across all games and mission packs. This is supposed to grant achievements and banners. I have 100% across all and the feats and banners have not been granted. Anyone else experiencing this issue?
same here
Here as well
mee toooo
same here
same here
I didn't get them last night either. I haven't checked yet today though.
i didnt get them in my EU account (were i have finished all 4 campaigns 100%) but i got 1 in US account were i have finished none of the campaigns! wtf?
I also have all achievements on the campaigns and have not received the feats of strength.

Until yesterday, I did not have the all mission pack achievements. When I was working on them, I earned the friendly competition achievement and immediately received the remember, November feat of strength even though I still had five achievements locked for the mission packs. Very buggy for sure.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
04/14/2019 06:13 AMPosted by Sikamikanic
i didnt get them in my EU account (were i have finished all 4 campaigns 100%) but i got 1 in US account were i have finished none of the campaigns! wtf?

Exact same thing happened for me. I was playing through some of the campaign on my second account (US) and when I got one of the achievements in WoL, on of the new Feats of Strength achievements popped up as well!

Still nothing on my main EU account, despite the fact that I have 100% of all the campaign achievements