Campaign Achievement Issue

General Discussion
There is currently an issue with the Feats of Strength and banner rewards that are newly added in Patch 4.8.4. We're already looking into the case, and working on a solution.

Our apologies for the trouble, and thank you for your understanding!
It's cool. It took quite a long time to get 100% of the campaign achievements. I can wait a little longer for my rewards.
Ufff, good. I hadd 4x100%, so was quite disappointed that I didn't get them. Great to know that the issue is being handled!
Glad that the developers are aware, but this shouldn't have slipped past QA. :p
04/11/2019 02:53 PMPosted by AndrewLim
Glad that the developers are aware, but this shouldn't have slipped past QA. :p

QA was fired kappa
I was awarded the Terran related play-through even though it was saying 99% at the race campaign screen (missing The Lost Viking 500K score achievement). The other campaigns, at that given time, I had 100% achievements.

I'm glad to know now that I'm not the only one with 4x 100% play-through with the remaining Feats Of Strength not awarded in patch 4.8.4.
Has this issue been revolved? I saw a couple of people with the new banners but for my account is still locked even tho that i have every single achievement.
04/13/2019 12:40 PMPosted by ScrieD
Has this issue been revolved? I saw a couple of people with the new banners but for my account is still locked even tho that i have every single achievement.

Same. I have 100% on WoL, HotS, and LotV and all 3 servers, and dont have any of the special banners on any of them.
04/13/2019 12:40 PMPosted by ScrieD

If you have not gotten 100% before this patch, you can unlock them. In fact some people are getting them without 100%ing campaigns

But if you had 100%ed them before this patch it’s still bugged so you can’t earn them.
Hmm will be there anything for 100% achievements? I am at 11550 points and would be nice there would be something kickass for 100%.
I earn the Nova's missions banner because I did it after the new banners arrive. I did all the achievements from WoL and Hots, but it's still locked for me. T_T
Finally saw this, after googling "hidden sc2 campaign achievements" for an hour, lol. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
SC team is down to like 2 people, and they have to vacuum and take the trash out at the end of the day. Was lost vikings arcade machine the hardest Wings of Liberty achieve for anyone else?
04/17/2019 08:29 AMPosted by Xanatos
SC team is down to like 2 people, and they have to vacuum and take the trash out at the end of the day. Was lost vikings arcade machine the hardest Wings of Liberty achieve for anyone else?
Quite true, they are leaving behind Starcraft. 2 years ago the Starcraft Team was completely different.
04/17/2019 08:29 AMPosted by Xanatos
Was lost vikings arcade machine the hardest Wings of Liberty achieve for anyone else?

By far. Or, rather, it took the longest time to achieve.
04/11/2019 10:43 AMPosted by Cydra
There is currently an issue with the Feats of Strength and banner rewards that are newly added in Patch 4.8.4. We're already looking into the case, and working on a solution.

Our apologies for the trouble, and thank you for your understanding!

Hey, hows it going with that bugfix?