Why Balance team delay to post update?

General Discussion
I like to read the community feedback of balance team, because I want to know what is happen in pro level feedback and what direction blizzard will balance the game.
But this year i am a bit sad because the balance team post few times in 2019, and last update was in 12 March, a 2 days of 1 month ago. and the posts was little and not discussion many points.
This team should show more to community he opinion about issues happens in the match, dont need propose a quickly balance change, but inform what issues they are observing and think on solution to community evaluete.

What you guy think about?
I think I want less Blizzard involvement rather than more
04/10/2019 06:34 PMPosted by IIIIIIIlllll
I like to read the community feedback of balance team, because I want to know what is happen in pro level feedback and what direction blizzard will balance the game.
But this year i am a bit sad because the balance team post few times in 2019, and last update was in 12 March, a 2 days of 1 month ago. and the posts was little and not discussion many points.
This team should show more to community he opinion about issues happens in the match, dont need propose a quickly balance change, but inform what issues they are observing and think on solution to community evaluete.

What you guy think about?

Theyre due for another post.
This gaem is balance, the win-lose ratio is acceptable. However, the geam is basically dead. Official annoucement coming soon!

~~~~~ Starcraft 3! HYPE!!!
They are waiting maru to win the gsl to anounce the terran buffs
i think its even better for sc
The people responsible for posting the community updates probably got laid off by activison.
04/11/2019 09:03 AMPosted by TheBentOne
The people responsible for posting the community updates probably got laid off by activison.

lol
I wonder how many people are in the balance team right now, I would guess 0 and that they have being moved into other positions, probably the balance of sc2 is only like a side task for them.
the community is angry with some decisions of blizzard in 2018/2019. The mass resignation on start of year and end of HOTS main tourment was receive like a disrespect to fan of E-sport.
I wait blizzard understand this angry and change posture.
They were probably waiting for WCS and GSL to end to announce the Zerg and Protoss nerfs that are coming, but Terran did well in WCS AND GSL so announcing them now wouldn't be good. Update is probably delayed until Super Tournament is done. After all, looking at what happened this year, it's clear that only ONE tournament where Terran doesn't do well is enough to nerf both Zerg and Protoss. You guys gotta be patient and wait until Super Tournament is done.
Is clearly that balance team is waiting the final of gsl to announcing
The balance changes, next week we will know.
04/11/2019 12:33 PMPosted by Velitey
They were probably waiting for WCS and GSL to end to announce the Zerg and Protoss nerfs that are coming, but Terran did well in WCS AND GSL so announcing them now wouldn't be good. Update is probably delayed until Super Tournament is done. After all, looking at what happened this year, it's clear that only ONE tournament where Terran doesn't do well is enough to nerf both Zerg and Protoss. You guys gotta be patient and wait until Super Tournament is done.

I guess you are right. It is a comical persistent occurrence now that after each Protoss/Zerg nerff and Terran buff the pathetic players of the hard-race degrade their ability to play the game properly.
If the Protoss/Zerg race is not nerffed each trimester and the pathetic loosers are not buffed then Imbalance happens.

People try to argue balance as if the game is played between two AlphaStars.
Nothing is farther from the truth!
If you put a normal human being in front of a computer and make him play against a monkey with palsy no matter how OP the monkey's race is he will loose.

So, wait for the coming nerffs for Protoss and Zerg race and the comming buffs to the crying-race.

In order to have a fair play in a marathone contest between healthy runners and obese paraplegic slobs you have to give 40 KM head-run to the fat-slobs.
This is balance for you.
Passa one month and still no feedback update. What happen with balance team? Is time to propose some changes, because wcs and gsl season 1 is over.
04/16/2019 04:17 PMPosted by StimPacker
Passa one month and still no feedback update. What happen with balance team? Is time to propose some changes, because wcs and gsl season 1 is over.

Sure, here we go:

We have evaluated the valuable concerns of the poor terrans and will yet again hit the despicable Protoss with the nerff-hammer:

-As long as a sneaky-dirty protoss will see the starting screen of PvT the message DEFEAT! will pop-up.
-If the dirty protoss is 4000MMR and the poor terran is 5000MMR the protoss will loose 50MMR and the poor terran will gain 100MMR.
-To alleviate the suffering of poor terrans in the economy realm we will make the dirty protoss start with 4 Probes and the Probe-cost will go to 75/25.

We expect feedback from the community.

P.S. No dogs and Protoss should apply!

It has come to our attention that a certain Goba is causing too much grief to our poor poor terrans.
He will be banned......agan.
What happen with balance team? They are really delay to post something.
04/19/2019 02:19 PMPosted by StimPacker
What happen with balance team? They are really delay to post something.

Let's hope that they were purged permanently. It's better to not have a Moronteam at all. Less damage to the game.
As a bonus the whine will cease as soon as the whiners will receive the news of their demise.

No one will whine when sure that no one will hear and be impressed by whine.

Let's hope.
MY INNER GRAMMAR NAZl JUST HAD AN ANEURYSM
what happen to bananlance team.