What happens if the Odin is destroyed?

Co-op Missions Discussion
Does Tychus get auto-ejected, and fights on his merrily way, or does he die too and needs to be revived?

Also, what cases has this happened? In theory or in practice? For the former, I'm sure some Mutators will throw things in for a loop. For both, if you decide to literally lone-wolf it with just him in Odin, I can see some attack compositions that can do the damage to focus-fire him down, but would like to here other thoughts on this none of the less.
If the Odin is destroyed, Tychus is dropped down by medivac at the Odin's location (just like when the Odin time expires).

Like you mentioned, it usually can only happen if you lone-wolf with Odin into a heavily-guarded enemy base, on regular games. versus attack waves you shouldn't have any problems (not even vs immortals), due to Odin's high-and-splash damage and huge life.
When the Odin dies, Tychus starts to chew his bumble gum.
04/16/2019 05:58 PMPosted by ackmondual
Does Tychus get auto-ejected, and fights on his merrily way, or does he die too and needs to be revived?

Also, what cases has this happened? In theory or in practice? For the former, I'm sure some Mutators will throw things in for a loop. For both, if you decide to literally lone-wolf it with just him in Odin, I can see some attack compositions that can do the damage to focus-fire him down, but would like to here other thoughts on this none of the less.

If Odin is destroyed, Tychus just gets out alive.

In what case this happens? Use the nuke, then destroy the Odin by myself to get Tychus out faster, because the Odin is too damn slow.
Basically what happens is that Tychus not only gets ejected, by he starts to cry like a madman. Never seen such masculine tears before. Can't say i blame him. That thing is his ego, without it? a shell of a man..