I will succeed in my goals this year.

General Discussion
Well the balance Mod is nearly complete

Who's gonna care about it anyway? In my experience people who invest in exploring a better way of Starcraft get downvoted into oblivion and then ignored.
ya but his version of starcraft isn't better.. it's better to him. that's about it.
03/30/2019 11:24 PMPosted by BassHabit
ya but his version of starcraft isn't better.. it's better to him. that's about it.

It is better because each race has more units to use in different match ups(PvT Voidrays and ZvT Lurkers for example) and even entire playstyles(TvP Mech),

Go play the Mod right now.
03/31/2019 07:30 AMPosted by MyOhMind

It is better because each race has more units to use in different match ups(PvT Voidrays and ZvT Lurkers for example) and even entire playstyles(TvP Mech),

Go play the Mod right now if you are not a spineless coward.

I was briefly hooked on the starbow mod when it was released. That project was a joint collaboration that went through lengthy development and testing and the end product was really fun. Problem was, no one played it so you either couldn't get a game or, when you did, couldnt find similarly ranked opponents. Even if you create an objectively better version of SC2, I unfortunately dont think it will matter because you will never gain the critical mass of players required to play and promote it.
03/31/2019 07:30 AMPosted by MyOhMind

Go play the Mod right now if you are not a spineless coward.

I was briefly hooked on the starbow mod for a bit when it was released. That project was a joint collaboration that went through lengthy development and testing and the end product was really fun. Problem was, no one played it so you either couldn't get a game or, when you did, couldnt find similarly ranked opponents. Even if you create an objectively better version of SC2, I unfortunately dont think it will matter because you will never gain the critical mass of players required to play and promote it.

I already have M-GM level players testing for me, that's why the Mod has had so many iterations refining it.

It's not about getting the SC2 community to play it all the time, it's about getting the balance team to see it and implement the changes.
Dude if you want a job at blizz then get an application form and go through the same process everyone else had to. The balance team don't care about your mod.
03/31/2019 08:43 AMPosted by oldpainless
Dude if you want a job at blizz then get an application form and go through the same process everyone else had to. The balance team don't care about your mod.

I've been looking for a long time, and also I think they will after I show everyone how on point the changes are after I explain them and get players playing in higher numbers.

How do you know, did you play it?

With LotV being what it is, I think it's borderline impossible to make it worse. Except for Blizzard, they can always find a way.

03/31/2019 08:27 AMPosted by MyOhMind
It's not about getting the SC2 community to play it all the time, it's about getting the balance team to see it and implement the changes.

Oh, so that means you're wasting your time?

Btw, wasn't I right? You get downvoted for doing a better job than the balance team. Testing anything is a better job than doing nothing.

03/31/2019 10:28 AMPosted by MyOhMind
03/31/2019 08:43 AMPosted by oldpainless

I've been looking for a long time, and also I think they will after I show everyone how on point the changes are after I explain them and get players playing in higher numbers.

xD WTF. Blizzard no longer tries to make good games, they're trying to save money like Activision told them to. Your opinion, even if good, doesn't matter to them. You'll just burn-out in 3 years, they'll suck you dry.

So naive. xD Research a bit what's happening to other people in the game industry.
04/02/2019 08:36 AMPosted by iLLuSia
xD WTF. Blizzard no longer tries to make good games, they're trying to save money like Activision told them to. Your opinion, even if good, doesn't matter to them. You'll just burn-out in 3 years, they'll suck you dry.

So naive. xD Research a bit what's happening to other people in the game industry.

This is actually something i strongly agree with, I had such high hopes for LOTV, but blizzard never even reworked the gateway because they were too scared of making drastic changes.
Btw, wasn't I right? You get downvoted for doing a better job than the balance team. Testing anything is a better job than doing nothing.

Trying for who? The theorycrafters that claim to qualify for WCS but their knowledge is like gold? Even though he may have some not bad ideas sometimes like Cyclone supply, most of his ideas are historically bad (and require supervision). I would even give him the hellbat bio tag removal, but things like Colossus anti air? ... I'd rather have Balance team than that. And im not sure they are lacking ideas.

Daym rename to DELUSIA pls. You hate LotV and havent played since clearly, then dont judge ones who play the darn game.
One goal at a time, pick a main. I'm curious which.