New Campaign Completion not unlocking

Bug Report
Hello!

I saw new Feats of Strength and banners had been added to the game for 100%ing the campaigns. However, upon logging in I haven't received them, and the banners are locked. Is this intentional that it's to be added at a later date, or is it a bug?
Hello!

I am curious to this as well.

I have 100% on all of them, but these Feat of Strengths are not unlocking.
I tried re-login, and playing a fast match. Still nothing.
What happens if you play and complete one of the campaign missions?
04/09/2019 03:54 PMPosted by Kit
What happens if you play and complete one of the campaign missions?
Nothing already tried.
Same issue here, EU.
the same problem, there are all the achievements, but did not get great feats, tried to go through the mission, did not help.
Thank you guys for the reports. Just to be absolutely clear, you are not receiving the actual Feats of Strength, correct? It is not that you are just unable to equip the banner rewards?
04/09/2019 04:57 PMPosted by Hooves
Thank you guys for the reports. Just to be absolutely clear, you are not receiving the actual Feats of Strength, correct? It is not that you are just unable to equip the banner rewards?

Not receiving the achievements and the banners are not unlocking. I have 100% across all campaigns and missions

I am unable to equip the banners as well as not getting the achievements.

After checking with numerous friends and people in chat, it currently appears that the only way to earn any one of these Feats of Strength is to complete an achievement in its respective campaign that you had not previously earned. Nobody who had already reached 100% completion in a campaign is able to earn the Feats or their associated rewards. A quick fix would be much appreciated.
Thank you guys for the information. We continue to investigate the issue and have some theories at the moment but we cannot promise an immediate fix.

We were excited to put these achievements in the game and we are very sorry to get you guys excited about them as well only to face these issues.

Please continue to provide any (non-personal) information you think may be relevant. It helps us to find patterns and lockdown the exact issue so we can address it.
04/09/2019 06:34 PMPosted by Hooves
Thank you guys for the information. We continue to investigate the issue and have some theories at the moment but we cannot promise an immediate fix.

We were excited to put these achievements in the game and we are very sorry to get you guys excited about them as well only to face these issues.

Please continue to provide any (non-personal) information you think may be relevant. It helps us to find patterns and lockdown the exact issue so we can address it.

Some other information I got discussing it with other people was that a few people are getting it unlocked without having 100%ed any of the campaigns:

https://i.imgur.com/S0OSmJW.png

Not sure how, did some testing to accounts with just WoL and it didn't unlock there.
issue is that we are getting neither the feats achievements or the banners.
I have 100% on each mission pack with even hidden achievements completed. However, I have earned none of banners. That's not good...
I got the WoL feat of strength Achievement only because i did all lost Viking achievements (only miss the gold one), upon getting 125.000 points achievement I got all of WoL and got my WoL feat of strength, but all the other three campaigns got no feats of strenght, even if they are 100% from years now
Hello, i finished all of the storyline achievements half a year ago, and in any case (seperate story lines + having all the story lines finished)
I didnt get any of the new 4.8.4 achievements, nor the banners as reward.

I can see 2+2 Terran, 1+1 Zerg, 1+1 Protoss, and 1 Random banner.
Can confirm, 100% completion on EU does not award me the rewards.
However, logging into US where I do not have 100% on any of the campaigns (only on nova missions), I got all of the new Feats of Strength awarded.
No other achievement awarded during sign-in.

Americas: All feats unlock on login with following stats
Liberty: 1510 score + Original Feats (94%)
HoTS: 1330 score (86%)
Void: 1650 score (92%)
Nova Missions: 480 score (100%)

Europe: No unlocks on login or at achievement-unlock in Co-op (tried since I have 0 left on campaign).
Liberty: 1590 score + Original Feats (100%)
HoTS: 1530 score (100%)
Void: 1790 score (100%)
Nova Missions: 480 score (100%)

Seems that both the trigger for when the feats should unlock as well as award for pre-met requirements are broken.
Hi! I also completed 100% all campaigns and not received the feat of strenght and banners.

We'll be in contact in case of recent news.