Where are Kevin and dev team?

Co-op Missions Discussion
At this point I'm not coming back to coop for a new commander if they don't throw in a few new maps as well.
03/14/2019 06:53 PMPosted by NewYorkYanks
I wonder if the team is really developing new contents

New content is coming soon(tm).
could be, there is a maintanance soon. posting on the forums does not seem to be a priority. i am not going to join twitch prime, as that costs money and my economy is not exactly good at the moment.
03/18/2019 05:19 PMPosted by andreasasp
could be, there is a maintanance soon.

Source?
03/18/2019 09:08 AMPosted by ackmondual
03/17/2019 09:46 PMPosted by Kubek
But Typhon is right or at least was.
CoOp was meant to prepare people to 1v1, but they didn't thought that this mode will get so many attention.
So now it's rather money machine than what it was supppsed to be.
Citation requested.

This wouldn't be the first time in any gaming history that something ended up exceeding the creator's expectations.

However, *I* have no intention, nor expectation that ,my m105+ levels in Coop translates into kicking !@# in 1v1 nor 2v2 MP. Nor do I think anybody else would do the same. Those 2 modes are practically 2 different games.
Lowko's chat with former co-op designer Matt Morris:

https://youtu.be/gldIgd3zjUw?t=318

Co-op was originally intended to bridge the gap between campaign and multiplayer, to get more players to stick around but instead became its own thing and they ran with it.

03/17/2019 04:36 PMPosted by TyphonVexCZ
coop was only meant to play unti ready to do proper 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer.
While this was the original goal, it is of no relevance to the topic.

03/17/2019 09:46 PMPosted by Kubek
So now it's rather money machine than what it was supppsed to be.
Not everything is done purely out of greed. I hate the way microtransactions are handled in gaming generally nowadays as much as anyone else but there are some exceptions that are actually worth the price.
03/18/2019 11:42 AMPosted by HyperTurtle
Based on BlizzCon's What's Next panel, it certainly sounds like there are more commanders and missions in the works. And the commanders appear to have been pretty profitable to sell. They seem to have gotten more ambitious with Tychus and Zeratul as far as adding new game mechanics including more complicated command cards which, according to Monk, take a ridiculously long time to design. And it doesn't sound like the co-op team is huge(I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the mission designers are also contributing work to Warcraft III Reforged).

Source for the new stuff in the works? Everything I've searched for I never find.
one time when i tried to log on i got a message about a maintanance on tuesday.
03/18/2019 11:14 AMPosted by Kubek
Not my problem and don't care what do you think.
I said the fact, facts are facts.

facts tend to be backed up by proof, which you didn't provide, without proof or evidence that's just your opinion
some facts is difficult to prove. there was a magazine called facts, it had a ninja on the front page.
03/20/2019 08:11 AMPosted by andreasasp
some facts is difficult to prove. there was a magazine called facts, it had a ninja on the front page.

Did you draw and write this magazine yourself for your art class?