A list showing highest achievement scores?

General Discussion
Hello. Just curious if there's a list in the game where you can see the top so many total achievement scores, like a ladder or something. I've poked around but can't seem to find one. I can see other individual's achievement scores, but I want to see the top individual scores on the server.

Thanks in advance!
No one knows? Or is there no such list?
the achievements in this game mean nothing and have little bearing on a persons skill.

it's like giving out gold stars to kids who finish their work(finger painting) in kindergarten .. it doesn't actually matter.
05/13/2019 05:11 PMPosted by BassHabit
the achievements in this game mean nothing and have little bearing on a persons skill.

it's like giving out gold stars to kids who finish their work(finger painting) in kindergarten .. it doesn't actually matter.
Not true for all of them. Some require skill to get.

so is there any such list?
Im definitely not any kind of Bliz expert, but I've never seen or heard of one and i doubt that Bliz would make one. They aren't really relevant anywhere, so why make the effort?
If the achievements were used for some kind of competitive ranking, then there would be a need for a list.
one of the old ranking sites had achievements too. maybe it was nios.kr not sure.

It was just a list of everyone having the same max achievement level and it wasnt very interesting. Not really worth it for anyone making it again.
05/15/2019 09:57 AMPosted by EZcheezy
one of the old ranking sites had achievements too. maybe it was nios.kr not sure.

It was just a list of everyone having the same max achievement level and it wasnt very interesting. Not really worth it for anyone making it again.
sc2unmasked.com shows it
05/14/2019 11:44 AMPosted by BeaconLight
05/13/2019 05:11 PMPosted by BassHabit

Not true for all of them. Some require skill to get.

so is there any such list?

naw the achievements are pretty easy... it's for plebs to feel like they've accomplished something.
05/15/2019 09:57 AMPosted by EZcheezy

Many of these achievements have multiple stages to it. Highly unlikely anyone has (or would have) every single stage of every achievement done. Some are rather difficult as well.