So can we talk about how strong terran is?

General Discussion
Don't know, maybe we'll start talking about it when there's no zerg around because terran just rekt them without any counterplay available to zerg outside of just waiting for the terran to make mistake over mistake over mistake. For god's sake buff something for the zerg's lategame versus terran, OR nerf terran lategame because it's just out of hands in every match up right now.
Keep downvoting the fact are here, it's impossible for the zerg to close in a game in lategame vs terran because they have so much tools for defense that are so cost effective it's not even fair, not even considering the fact they have mules and better economy than Zerg at this stage of the game, look at Scarlett vs Keen this is just the proof of it, terran just falls back and camps on it's position that's unbreakable for the zerg without having to attack 5 times into it. Zerg attacks ? Fine just run back ghost snipes, libs kill everything on the ground with mine and when zerg cannot chase because they risk losing to much turn back with bio and kill everything.
05/07/2019 05:07 AMPosted by KyunG
Don't know, maybe we'll start talking about it when there's no zerg around because terran just rekt them without any counterplay available to zerg outside of just waiting for the terran to make mistake over mistake over mistake. For god's sake buff something for the zerg's lategame versus terran, OR nerf terran lategame because it's just out of hands in every match up right now.

In BW days the Queens flied.......
They had an ability called Spawn Broodling which insta-killed an enemy unit.
Maybe this ability can be given to Viper and the Mind-Control returned to the legitimate owners Dark-Arcons?
KyunG is a Protoss player( https://starcraft2.com/en-us/profile/1/1/4514299 ), clearly doing a troll thread inspired by this whine thread almost word-for-word in some parts: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771556997

This thread is to get Terran and Zerg players fighting over a couple of GSL games while in WCS Zerg is doing good. As this happens, everyone ignores the recent power of Protoss. Which recently advanced and dominated in GSL group F against Terrans and Zergs: https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/2019_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_2/Code_S

Very subversive on his part, who will be so glue-eating dumb enough to take the bait?.
Zerg is now in super stupid spot, thats fact
05/07/2019 07:09 AMPosted by llllIIIIllll
Zerg is now in super stupid spot, thats fact

You are in gold-plat league 1v1 and you do mostly team games. So it's not the race in your case, it's your skill level that is in a super stupid post, that is a fact.
If you are going to talk about GSL Games.......

https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/2019_Global_StarCraft_II_League_Season_2/Code_S

In the GSL right now(Group G and H have not happened yet) we have:

Group A = T and P

Group B = Z and T

Group C = P and P

Group D = Z and P

Group E = T and P

Group F = P and P.

In total for each race so far we have in the GSL:

2 Zergs

3 Terrans

7 Protoss

But Terran is the race that is "too strong" and the race we should talk about when it comes to being "how strong they is"?
05/07/2019 06:28 AMPosted by MyOhMind
KyunG is a Protoss player

So?

You supposedly play Zerg and were the biggest Terran whiners for the last couple of years.
05/07/2019 07:26 AMPosted by Shahzad

So?

You supposedly play Zerg and were the biggest Terran whiners for the last couple of years.

I've never been a whiner, also I play all 3 races. Try another talking point.
05/07/2019 07:27 AMPosted by MyOhMind

So?

For somebody that plays all three races you have done an excellent job in nerffing Protoss.
It's not your fault that terrans are too dumb to take advantage of the Protoss-nerffs you contributed to the game......
<span class="truncated">...</span>

For somebody that plays all three races you have done an excellent job in nerffing Protoss..

not your fault that terrans are too dumb to take advantage of the Protoss-nerffs you contributed to the game......

Where have I nerfed Protoss and what nerfs have I contributed?.

You can't make a claim like that would proof and evidence.

In my mod Better Game Balance I have not nerfed any race or overbuffed any race. You know that yourself Gooba, you played it to see the Voidray change that was implemented.
When you have to use ZvT because Protoss is doing fine xD
The MoronTeam was not content with nerffing Tempest (halved the HP in exchange for speed and acceleration and nerffed the later while holding to the hp nerff), but had to Buff Thor's range also.......
Look what it did to Zerg.

MyOhMind: Better Game Balance is your mod, nor Blizzard's version of the game.

So?

Remember when PiG, the ZERG player got on stream and gave props to mind for being rational and reasonable? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Remember when someone posted statistics that encompassed tens (maybe hundreds) of thousands of games and you got so triggered that it didn't read the narrative you wanted?

Pepperidge Farm remember that, too.
They buffed the Nydus.
Perpetual argue machine. If only there was a way to harness its energy and put it to good use.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
For somebody that plays all three races you have done an excellent job in nerffing Protoss..

not your fault that terrans are too dumb to take advantage of the Protoss-nerffs you contributed to the game......

Where have I nerfed Protoss and what nerfs have I contributed?.

You can't make a claim like that would proof and evidence.

In my mod Better Game Balance I have not nerfed any race or overbuffed any race. You know that yourself Gooba, you played it to see the Voidray change that was implemented.

I respect you working on your own balance mod. It's a step above just throwing balance opinions around.

I kinda wish the people that felt very strongly about balance would follow in your footsteps.

I'd rather test somebodies theory then just be expected to take thier word for it.
I love how obvious it is that cry oh whine is using alts for votes xD

And of course seeing him criticize peoples ranks never gets old. Still dodging eh whiny? Not gotta prove that youre m/gm like you claimed? Just gonna ignore me like the dozen other times I asked you to prove your claim? Thought so.
05/07/2019 09:26 AMPosted by Lfod
I respect you working on your own balance mod. It's a step above just throwing balance opinions around.

I kinda wish the people that felt very strongly about balance would follow in your footsteps.

He was pretty annoying when he first started though.