Terran Player Told Me He Should Be +300 MMR

General Discussion
10k game Diamond-for-life Terran told me after a 2v2 game (that he lost) that every Terran player would be +300 mmr, and every Protoss player -300 mmr, if the game was balanced; a 600 point swing! I then asked him why 7 of the top 10 NA GMs are Terran right now; he said “all the Protoss players left to play in Korea”. I then advised him that a 600 point mmr swing would mean every professional Protoss player would no longer be pro; he said this is correct. No words.
Trying to reason with irrational, insecure and immature people who are additionally on tilt is usually to no avail.
>implying top of gm is top of ladder
To be honest, the game is more balanced at the top, but below that, sometimes you can rank up with BS a move stuff specially from toss or zerg with terran unless you prepare a good timing, you can barely win with attack move but with z or toss you can play safe, macro, and then attack move into the victory.

Of course you can win every game, specially on low levels, but that does not mean every player on the same league has the same skill.These days I'm trying to play a bit more after a year without almost playing and my mmr dropped and I'm seeing that may zerg and toss on that league doesn't use army hotkeys and just use all army key every time so they end playing with just two hotkeys hatcheries and select army.Protoss are similar, they just spam zealots and robo units and spam storms in lategame while their army is on attack move.
I had 4200mmr as random so I know that every race has its things, but some BS from z/p is extremely easy at non pro level.
05/18/2019 09:08 AMPosted by thrasher

he said he is not masters on NA because of his race, I pointed out to him 7/10 GM on NA are Terran; he said that’s only because “no good protoss play on NA”, which also seems to destroy his own argument
He may be right
05/18/2019 09:20 AMPosted by LittleSmall
He may be right

........the guy is not even Diamond 1, he’s Dia 2.....Terran logic!!!!!!
Did you guys blame each other for losing the 2v2? I'm more interested in the BM afterwards
So, that funny terran is basically asking to be paired with a +600MMR better Protoss. When his (and all terrans if this stupid idea would be applied) winrate would bomb from 50% to 20% he will be here in the forum to whine and ask for terran buffs and Protoss nerffs.
TERRAN PLAYER TOLD ME HE SHOULD BE +300 MMR

Typical.
05/18/2019 09:45 AMPosted by tEhbAtZ
TERRAN PLAYER TOLD ME HE SHOULD BE +300 MMR

Typical.

It is, but also stupid on the same degree. What would happen to a 6000MMR terran that will play now a 6600MMR Protoss or Zerg?

Last time Aviilo faced Harstem he did receive the famous meme: "Clowns should be on Circus".....
05/18/2019 09:40 AMPosted by thrasher
Did you guys blame each other for losing the 2v2? I'm more interested in the BM afterwards

I beat him, he was other team
every terran would have +300 mmr and every protoss -300 mmr if terran could show us a minimum of 50% split and micro he tells us about on this forum
wow this thread is so meaningful,thanks for your contribution :D
05/18/2019 09:18 AMPosted by llllllllllll
05/18/2019 09:08 AMPosted by thrasher

he said he is not masters on NA because of his race, I pointed out to him 7/10 GM on NA are Terran; he said that’s only because “no good protoss play on NA”, which also seems to destroy his own argument

That's super not true, though. 40% of GM is Protoss right now.
https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=1&l=-2

35% in NA (vs 30% of Terran)
05/18/2019 02:43 PMPosted by llllllllllll
05/18/2019 09:18 AMPosted by llllllllllll

10 of top 16 NA GMs are Terran right now; every Terran whiner on here plays on NA; explain how balance is keeping them down
Oh I forgot; the same guy said chronoboost should be completely removed from the game with no other changes to compensate for it
05/18/2019 03:15 PMPosted by llllllllllll
Oh I forgot; the same guy said chronoboost should be completely removed from the game with no other changes to compensate for it

What a surprise!
05/18/2019 03:14 PMPosted by llllllllllll
05/18/2019 02:43 PMPosted by llllllllllll

10 of top 16 NA GMs are Terran right now; every Terran whiner on here plays on NA; explain how balance is keeping them down

Never said it was.

Why dont you explain why you'd choose NA over any other region and then on top of.it.only choose the top 16 (if you're looking only at top pros, you wouldn't be looking at the NA ladder)?

It's because you're cherry picking statistics. Protoss jumped almost instantly from 30% of the GM ladder to 40% a patch or two ago, you think this is some unanswerable coincidence? Meanwhile Zerg did the inverse (probably also a coincidence).

With the numbers of Protoss players getting unexpectedly high results. 7/8 in Ro8s, the massive spike in ladder stats, and their aligulac stats being more than favorable in both tvp and tvz last several months, why don't YOU tell me ME how balance has nothing to do with it?

I mean you made the post to cry about some random d2 (who, agreed probably will never and doesn't deserve to be any higher), why dont you back up your claim?