WCS Spring Playoff stats(top level):

Masa - Skillous 3-1
Dns - Heromarine 1-3
TIME - Harstem 3-0
Showtime - Clem 3-2
Special - Showtime 3-1
Neeb - Special 2-3

Total (P-T) : 1-5(8-15)

Proxy rax and 2\3 rax pushes 100% winrate.

Harstem tweet: https://twitter.com/HarstemSc2/status/1130147629546000386

You still wanna "fix TvP", really? Mech is not playable in TvP? Shame on you, terrans.
05/20/2019 06:54 AMPosted by Doctrix
WCS Spring Playoff stats(top level):

Masa - Skillous 3-1
Dns - Heromarine 1-3
TIME - Harstem 3-0
Showtime - Clem 3-2
Special - Showtime 3-1
Neeb - Special 2-3

Total (P-T) : 1-5(8-15)

Proxy rax and 2\3 rax pushes 100% winrate.

Harstem tweet: https://twitter.com/HarstemSc2/status/1130147629546000386

You still wanna "fix TvP", really? Mech is not playable in TvP? Shame on you, terrans.

Ueeeeeeeeeeeee, just when the whineterrans were making themselves ready for new nerffs to Protoss.

You have a great talent in ruining the terran false-narrative.
The whining about Terran "whiners" has already started when no Terrans are whining right now?.

The tournament was a good watch. Serral and Special had very impressive runs.
05/20/2019 07:10 AMPosted by MyOhMind
The whining about Terran "whiners" has already started when no Terrans are whining right now?.

Just look at the other threads where fresh updates are asked. You have a special talent in not noticing facts not aligned with your narrative.....
You are trying to put at the same plane the arsonist with the firefighter. That is as dishonest as it gets.
05/20/2019 07:54 AMPosted by Gooba
05/20/2019 07:10 AMPosted by MyOhMind

Just look at the other threads where fresh updates are asked. You have a special talent in not noticing facts not aligned with your narrative.....
You are trying to put at the same plane the arsonist with the firefighter. That is as dishonest as it gets.

Can you provide examples of recent whine or not?. Since I'm seeing more whine and trolling from non-terran players right now.
Latest 5 balance whine threads are follows:
THIS thread
"Ghosts are just plain OP"
"Tempest Trash Unit"
"Probes should be air units" (it's a troll)
"Terran Mech is Impossible to Kill"
05/20/2019 08:00 AMPosted by MyOhMind

Can you provide examples of recent whine or not?. Since I'm seeing more whine and trolling from non-terran players right now.

Look at the topic name. You can see who it is addressed to. If there is not that many TTT whine threads recently doesn't mean that two years of non stop whine can be forgotten! And the stats I provide just proves that P players were right that all you need is adjust your builds and there is no imbalance. You just can't understand that cause you are not Protoss....
05/20/2019 08:06 AMPosted by llllllllllll
THIS thread
"Tempest Trash Unit"

Since when plain statistics is whine? Did I said something like buff terran nerf protoss in 2000 threads?

No need for that. You are the biggest whiner around. Asking to strengthen Mech while saving Bio intact is a testament to that.
You are one of those people that think that in a siege 2000 years ago if you replace 20 Catapults with 20 pieces of modern heavy artillery would not change the balance of forces......
THIS thread
"Tempest Trash Unit"

Why did you include troll thread, this thread, and “Tempest Trash Unit”? How exactly are these “whine” threads?
05/20/2019 08:12 AMPosted by Gooba
You are the biggest whiner around.

Again, where is your proof?.
05/20/2019 08:21 AMPosted by llllllllllll
THIS thread
"Tempest Trash Unit"

Why did you include troll thread, this thread, and “Tempest Trash Unit”? How exactly are these “whine” threads?

You can't blame one for doing his duty. He saw his darling Uber-whiner MyOhMind under attack and hurried to help......
05/20/2019 08:24 AMPosted by MyOhMind

In the pudding (your post-history).
05/20/2019 08:26 AMPosted by Gooba

In the pudding (your post-history).

The last thread I did is the WCS megathread which is just posting links about the event so people could watch and follow along.

If you want to make a claim that I am a whiner, you have to bring evidence forward to show it not just say it in hopes the general forum goer is too tribal or down right stupid to automatically assume anyone that differs from the status quo bias herd mentality is a "whiner".
05/20/2019 08:06 AMPosted by Doctrix

Look at the topic name. You can see who it is addressed to. If there is not that many TTT whine threads recently doesn't mean that two years of non stop whine can be forgotten! And the stats I provide just proves that P players were right that all you need is adjust your builds and there is no imbalance. You just can't understand that cause you are not Protoss....

You providing a few anecdotal statistics proves ZERO. Terran has had a well under 50% win rate in TVP for a year and a half. Currently, Protoss is 40% of the GM ladder for every region and is dis-proportionally represented in almost every premier tournament.

But hey, 15 or 16 games just makes for a superior sample size to, say, hundreds of thousands of games... Protoss is !@#$ting on Zerg and Terran alike right now.

i ask you the same about your "gm rank with every race" in every balance thread you create, where is it?
05/20/2019 09:23 AMPosted by llllllllllll
05/20/2019 08:06 AMPosted by Doctrix

You providing a few anecdotal statistics proves ZERO. Terran has had a well under 50% win rate in TVP for a year and a half. Currently, Protoss is 40% of the GM ladder for every region and is dis-proportionally represented in almost every premier tournament.

But hey, 15 or 16 games just makes for a superior sample size to, say, hundreds of thousands of games... Protoss is !@#$ting on Zerg and Terran alike right now.

Why do you lie? Terran is 60% in NA GM right now.

P.S. Why are you 3700 after 20k games?
05/20/2019 09:47 AMPosted by llllllllllll
05/20/2019 09:23 AMPosted by llllllllllll

1. Terran is 29.63% in NA, 29.64% overall in the world

https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&l=-2

2. I'm 4500 (Usually around 4900, but haven't played much this season).

Are you just lying? Or not bright enough to read?
05/20/2019 09:54 AMPosted by llllllllllll
05/20/2019 09:47 AMPosted by llllllllllll

1. Terran is 29.63% in NA, 29.64% overall in the world

https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&l=-2

2. I'm 4500 (Usually around 4900, but haven't played much this season).

Are you just lying? Or not bright enough to read?

6 of top 10 NA GM is Terran, 10 of top 16 are Terran, why should we care about the ranks below that
05/20/2019 09:43 AMPosted by Farbros
<span class="truncated">...</span>
i ask you the same about your "gm rank with every race" in every balance thread you create, where is it?

I said that over the entire span of SC2 I was able to get to GM a few times. But mostly these days I'm high masters since GM league tends to get filled up so fast over the last couple of years.

Never said that I am currently GM with all 3 races, but I have got to GM with all 3 races over the span of SC2.

Does that clear things up for you?.