Gadwin's nightmare

General Discussion
...i ask you the same about your "gm rank with every race" in every balance thread you create, where is it?

I said that over the entire span of SC2 I was able to get to GM a few times. But mostly these days I'm high masters since GM league tends to get filled up so fast over the last couple of years.

Never said that I am currently GM with all 3 races, but I have got to GM with all 3 races over the span of SC2.

Does that clear things up for you?.

Bro, stop lieing, this is why no one respects you; just be honest about your rank and people will stop trolling you
05/20/2019 10:01 AMPosted by llllllllllll

Bro, stop lieing, this is why no one respects you; just be honest about your rank and people will stop trolling you

05/20/2019 09:47 AMPosted by llllllllllll
Why do you lie? Terran is 60% in NA GM right now.

[/quote]

https://www.rankedftw.com/stats/races/1v1/#v=2&r=-2&l=-2

05/20/2019 10:06 AMPosted by llllllllllll

05/20/2019 09:47 AMPosted by llllllllllll
Why do you lie? Terran is 60% in NA GM right now.

.........[/quote]

Why don't you include Gold league in your numbers too, I don't care about rank 195 GM, top 16 is much more relevant
I said that over the entire span of SC2 I was able to get to GM a few times. But mostly these days I'm high masters since GM league tends to get filled up so fast over the last couple of years.

Never said that I am currently GM with all 3 races, but I have got to GM with all 3 races over the span of SC2.

I have been honest this whole time.

I have been honest this whole time.

You have been asked to prove your rank 1000’s of times but refuse to simply show your “real profile”, it’s extremely obvious that you are lieing about it, otherwise you would just prove it, it takes two seconds to paste a profile
...i ask you the same about your "gm rank with every race" in every balance thread you create, where is it?

And why we should accept at face-value all you say (say, not prove).
It's as credible as if Goba played yesterday Maru and Serral and won both matches in less than 5 minutes......
05/20/2019 10:07 AMPosted by llllllllllll
05/20/2019 10:06 AMPosted by llllllllllll

So only the weakest ladder, but only the absolute top OF that weakest ladder...

OR literally hundreds of thousands of games from aligulac

Or literally EVERY OTHER GM ladder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherry_picking

Why don't you include Gold league in your numbers too, I don't care about rank 195 GM, top 16 is much more relevant[/quote]
Just a year ago this barcode was massing carriers to masters, do you honnestly think myohmind has had trouble getting to high masters? Not to mention many of his suggestions, often laughed at, made it into the game?
05/20/2019 10:30 AMPosted by thrasher
Just a year ago this barcode was massing carriers to masters, do you honnestly think myohmind has had trouble getting to high masters? Not to mention many of his suggestions, often laughed at, made it into the game?

Terran a-move bio to Masters; see how that works?
Yes that was my point, it's not difficult to get into masters. It was back in hots when masters was 2% of the population. We had numerous whine threads about it so blizzard increased the percentage.
05/20/2019 10:37 AMPosted by thrasher
Yes that was my point, it's not difficult to get into masters. It was back in hots when masters was 2% of the population. We had numerous whine threads about it so blizzard increased the percentage.

Masters is still a small percentage of the player base, it is very difficult for most people to reach Masters believe it or not
05/20/2019 07:10 AMPosted by MyOhMind
The whining about Terran "whiners" has already started when no Terrans are whining right now?.

The tournament was a good watch. Serral and Special had very impressive runs.

It's more like pointing and laughing at you crybullying reeeetards than whining about whining.
05/20/2019 08:09 AMPosted by Doctrix
05/20/2019 08:06 AMPosted by llllllllllll
Latest 5 balance whine threads are follows:
THIS thread
"Ghosts are just plain OP"
"Tempest Trash Unit"
"Probes should be air units" (it's a troll)
"Terran Mech is Impossible to Kill"

Since when plain statistics is whine? Did I said something like buff terran nerf protoss in 2000 threads?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20771566993?page=1
The entire "foreign terrans underperform" thing is simply a false narrative pushed by the TCF to justify how they already feel, like the people with existential dread built into their souls have decided the earth is on fire from global warming and that vaccines are government mind-control drugs.

They already feel this way, and that's enough for them to know that they are right, and thus the facts must be explained in a manner which confirms what they already "know" to be true.

i am talking not about your current rank, but about your profile, where you have all of this ranks, rankedftw website will show us if you ever was gm, ml or anything else
<span class="truncated">...</span>

i am talking not about your current rank, but about your profile, where you have all of this ranks, rankedftw website will show us if you ever was gm, ml or anything else

To be honest now. The rank of MyOhMind is not that relevant (i for once do not believe his rank-boasting). He has a broad knowledge of any sort of statistics about all unit in Starcraft (broader than real Master/GM ocasionaly) but lacks the crucial understanding of how those piece of informations are interrelated.
Without that is quite impossible to enter in a meaningful debate.
For example, he can't grasp the concept that if in a quasi-balanced equilibrium, if you press-down on the left the right hand will go up.

He can't respond to the elementary question:
If both hands of the scale are balanced with stones and lead, what will happen if you put a boulder on the right hand of the scale?

He can't grasp the concept that a real buff to one unit is on the same time a virtual-nerff to all units that the first counters.
05/20/2019 01:58 PMPosted by Gooba

He can't grasp the concept that a real buff to one unit is on the same time a virtual-nerff to all units that the first counters.

That's not how balance and game design works. No such thing as "virtual nerfs".
05/20/2019 02:02 PMPosted by MyOhMind
05/20/2019 01:58 PMPosted by Gooba

How many times you tried to sell your terran buffs as ....."I am not asking for Protoss nerffs".
Look, a little honesty would help your cause......

You are giving me ammunition when i say that you are unable to follow all consequences of one original action.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How many times you tried to sell your terran buffs as ....."I am not asking for Protoss nerffs".
[/b]

All races in the Better Game Balance mod get good buffs, not a single race gets nerfed. That is a promise and guarantee. More viable TvP Mech, ZvT Lurkers and several good changes to some Protoss units including the Voidray which you already played with yourself.

Also could you provide any cited examples showing what you are claiming?.
05/20/2019 02:13 PMPosted by MyOhMind
[/b]

All races in the Better Game Balance mod get good buffs, not a single race gets nerfed. That is a promise and guarantee. More viable TvP Mech, ZvT Lurkers and several good changes to some Protoss units including the Voidray which you already played with yourself.

Also could you provide any cited examples showing what you are claiming?.

Grade 2 Arithmetic problem:

John, Jim and Jenny have each 100, 101 and 99$.
If i give John 1000$, and Jim and Jeny 5$ which of the three is richer?

MyOhMind reply: all 3 because all of them got something..........