Do not mock the players

Co-op Missions Discussion
I thought it would be worse than Commander Stukov, but you made a friend of the Commander who surpassed him. Please add the blocking option for heroes, at least so that 2 or 3 can be blocked. Do not mock your fans, today I left the game 5 times because Commander Stetmann came across to me, then another commander caught up, and after him Commander Stetmann again 4 times, I had to go 9 times out of the match. Playing with him is simply impossible, big lags. What do you offer players to constantly leave the game? Or is it difficult for you to add an option to block the hero? I apologize for the errors I am writing through Google translator
We offer those who constantly dodge games unfairly the name and shame game.

Seriously, we all know about how bad Stetmann's lag is. Rather than whine about the people who want to play and test with him through the lag, just don't play. Blizzard's dev team needs to figure out how to best tackle his lag problems. Once that patch drops, then play.

Alternatively, pair up with a friend and play. That way you CAN'T run into a Stetmann, unless your friend wants to be a troll.

Take it from someone who plays Stetmann for experimentation -- You doing this makes the pool of Co-op players even worse. It's bad enough that queue times can be quite awful with people trying to experiment or level him up. We ALSO have to deal with the massive tax of lag. It's not most of us wanted to cause that lag; We just want to play with our new tools and find what works best, and how to best pilot him.
I'm still waiting for an option that allows me to stay in que for Brutal instead of 30 seconds passing and I get thrown into a Hard match.

I've been having this happen game after game since Stetmann's release even during peak times.
I know this commander needs some rework, especially regarding performance and lag but in the meantime you could downgrade graphics option.
I have reduced graphics, lag is stronger than from Stukov
For example, in cooperative missions I do not have strong lags from stukov. But when he comes across me during mutations, I have to leave the game. It would not be easier if there was an option that I did not play with the heroes on the same team that I don’t want to play with? Instead Do I have to get out of the game? Do you have any common sense? Or do you think everyone has good computers? So you can easily make a compromise for everyone. Instead, you just make a mockery.
05/27/2019 07:24 AMPosted by Sprite
We offer those who constantly dodge games unfairly the name and shame game.

Seriously, we all know about how bad Stetmann's lag is. Rather than whine about the people who want to play and test with him through the lag, just don't play. Blizzard's dev team needs to figure out how to best tackle his lag problems. Once that patch drops, then play.

Alternatively, pair up with a friend and play. That way you CAN'T run into a Stetmann, unless your friend wants to be a troll.

Take it from someone who plays Stetmann for experimentation -- You doing this makes the pool of Co-op players even worse. It's bad enough that queue times can be quite awful with people trying to experiment or level him up. We ALSO have to deal with the massive tax of lag. It's not most of us wanted to cause that lag; We just want to play with our new tools and find what works best, and how to best pilot him.
unfairly quit the game, this is when I have no reason and I quit, what's the problem? If this commander Stetman ruined my game, why should I endure all this? Should I play with him or do it? I don't want to be on the same team as Stetman and Sutykov in the mutations of the week. Should I constantly quit the game? I can't even block the player who plays this commander. Does he meet in the next game, where is common sense?
after I block the players, they will come across to me in the next game, this is how? This is called who has a good computer, will play normally, and who will have to suffer badly? I can not suffer and not leave the game if I have the opportunity block heroes. I would block stykov and stetman, and it would be good for me and an ally, because I would not have to leave the game
I think he is talking to himself...
05/27/2019 08:07 AMPosted by MacReady
unfairly quit the game, this is when I have no reason and I quit, what's the problem? If this commander Stetman ruined my game, why should I endure all this? Should I play with him or do it? I don't want to be on the same team as Stetman and Sutykov in the mutations of the week. Should I constantly quit the game? I can't even block the player who plays this commander. Does he meet in the next game, where is common sense?

Yes, dropping games because you don't like playing with any given commander is unfairly quitting the game. You aren't even giving your ally a chance to play at all.

That's like if everyone I ever played with quit just because I was playing Alarak. I wouldn't be anywhere near my current level of Ascension. And I HAVE had people just quit at the start while I was playing Alarak. I usually call them !@#$%^-s to my partner (who usually is talking to me through text or a voice call) and then re-queue.

People like you help to make the Co-op experience worse. Not all Stetmann players are the same. Not all of us will use Infestor spam to lag the hell out of the game. I try to avoid causing lag where I can when playing Stetmann, but I just don't know where it all comes from. I feel like it might be the game freaking out over Zergling damage calculations, scrap drops, or the Hydralisks and their rockets. I REALLY don't know.
On one level I can to understand OP. You come into sc2 coop to play only to experience a laggy game. Add in lack of skill, this entire process is made unpleasant.

That said, OP also need to take a chill pill and lay off the terrazine. No need to become neurotic from it. Find a friend and play coop, minus the Stetlag.
I am not as good as some of you, so for me to be able to carry somebody is something I consider a personal accomplishment.

I just did my best to carry a lvl 1 Stetman on P&P Brutal. We were constantly in the red for time, and failed to kill one of the two trains for bonus, but we did manage to complete the mission.

I don't know if the person was pleased with me (he didn't say gg at the end) but I was doing my very best to charge around the map and gather parts, and we did win. Any victory you can walk away from and all that.

I am pretty proud I was able to pull it off... let the other people have fun with the new commander.
I love having a Stettmann partner when I play Alarak. I can overcharge his Stettelites, and the Death Fleet can teleport to Stettelites as well.
If you're gonna random queue, it should be expected that you're ready for any commander/map. Your English is fine, so find an ally in the chat.
05/27/2019 07:52 AMPosted by MacReady
It's laggy even with everything turned down to low settings? What kind of computer specs do you have if you don't mind me asking?
05/27/2019 05:56 PMPosted by Sprite
05/27/2019 08:07 AMPosted by MacReady

Yes, dropping games because you don't like playing with any given commander is unfairly quitting the game. You aren't even giving your ally a chance to play at all.

That's like if everyone I ever played with quit just because I was playing Alarak. I wouldn't be anywhere near my current level of Ascension. And I HAVE had people just quit at the start while I was playing Alarak. I usually call them !@#$%^-s to my partner (who usually is talking to me through text or a voice call) and then re-queue.

People like you help to make the Co-op experience worse. Not all Stetmann players are the same. Not all of us will use Infestor spam to lag the hell out of the game. I try to avoid causing lag where I can when playing Stetmann, but I just don't know where it all comes from. I feel like it might be the game freaking out over Zergling damage calculations, scrap drops, or the Hydralisks and their rockets. I REALLY don't know.
This is due to the fact that Stetman spreads the energy fields, therefore, lags behind. If I had a powerful computer, I would not mind Stukov and Stetman. Instead, Blizzards made it so that I had to leave the game because I could not block the commander. On weekly mutations with Stetman and Stukov, it’s impossible to play at all, my screen stops moving, and what do you suggest I do to make it easier for me? There is no other way out except to get out of the game, what is there to understand? You speak as if I leave the game for no reason, there is a reason these commanders degrade the quality of my game. And I think that there should be a function to block the commander, at least 2 or 3.
In order that people with weak computers would not leave the game
05/27/2019 06:16 PMPosted by FearrWhalins
On one level I can to understand OP. You come into sc2 coop to play only to experience a laggy game. Add in lack of skill, this entire process is made unpleasant.

That said, OP also need to take a chill pill and lay off the terrazine. No need to become neurotic from it. Find a friend and play coop, minus the Stetlag.
I like to play in random order, I have 1000lvl on the European server. I really don't need an ally. It's just that these commanders cause me inconvenience during weekly mutations, I have to constantly leave the game. I have small lags from Stuckman, and I have large lags from Stetman. I have no other choice but to leave the game
05/28/2019 12:51 AMPosted by ackmondual
05/27/2019 07:52 AMPosted by MacReady
It's laggy even with everything turned down to low settings? What kind of computer specs do you have if you don't mind me asking?
in cooperative missions, I have almost no lags from a stukov. There are mutations, there is much more lag from stetman than from a stuka. On weekly mutations with stetman, it is much worse to play, in the 10th minute my picture stops
I don’t understand the essence of your whole dispute with me, you think that it’s bad to leave the game, but I don’t have any other choice. If you add the blocking function of the commanders, then people who leave the game would be less, it would solve the problem. think it is bad that there will be fewer people who quit the game, what is the whole argument for? Who likes Stetman, he can also find a friend who can play with him and not meet people like me who quit the game