when are they going to remove them

Co-op Missions Discussion
i am talking about the 2 impossible maps part and parcel and the other one which i do not remember the name of. if they do not remove them from the game, they should at least remove them from the random map pool.
Oh yes. The other one which we do not remember the name. It haunts us at nights in our dreams. I hate it with passion. From the depths of that muscle that pumps out blood that who knows what's its name.
05/22/2019 03:15 PMPosted by THICC
Oh yes. The other one which we do not remember the name. It haunts us at nights in our dreams. I hate it with passion. From the depths of that muscle that pumps out blood that who knows what's its name.

It only appears at 6:66am or pm, and when you lose they reset the progress for your commander...

Happened to a friend of a friend, they still speak of it in hushed tones to this day...
Which Linux distro should I use for dual booting with Windows?
My brain froze when I read this :-(
05/22/2019 03:15 PMPosted by THICC

LMAO!!!

05/22/2019 03:23 PMPosted by RickRumble

It only appears at 6:66am or pm, and when you lose they reset the progress for your commander...

Happened to a friend of a friend, they still speak of it in hushed tones to this day...

LMAO!!! x 2
1. Not knowing what map it is shows that you dodge it regularly. It's probably Cradle of Death. If so, I don't blame him. My partner and I dodge that map all the time, it just isn't fun.
2. Not knowing that you can easily delay the first Hybrid on P&P is funny. I use that tactic to allow slower commanders to actually get online without much hassle, outside of attack waves.

OP just needs to try harder.

Edit: Spelling.
Ehhhhh. I prefer the interception based missions like Oblivion Express and Void launch, but personally I fond find those missions horrible.
Ah, coop subforum favorite attraction is here. Remember folks just observe the attraction in its natural habitat and no feeding allowed.
it is cradle of death. i remembered it eventually. the longest i have ever gotten in part and parcel is activating the balius once. i got nowhere in cradle of death.
I avoid Cradle of Death and Scythe of Amon like the plague, those maps are just unfun.
Aren't you STILL the guy who loses Coop on CASUAL?
I think your opinion on what's "too hard" is as valuable as Zerlging dung.
05/24/2019 03:26 PMPosted by heroix
Aren't you STILL the guy who loses Coop on CASUAL?
I think your opinion on what's "too hard" is as valuable as Zerlging dung.
Idk I don't think Zerglings usually live long enough to produce dung, it might be more valuable.
Only in the actual game are zerglings Soo fragile.

In lore, they are pretty badass. Also Biologically immortal.
Cradle of Death, if I recall is the one with Stone right? Honestly I love that map, I was thinking he was referring to Scythe of Amon as I still can't always get the bonus timings and clearing down quickly enough with some commanders. Part and Parcel is also similar, at least for me: but I am not saying in any way that any of the maps we have now are "too hard".
Tbh i love part and parcel, there’s everything... Bossfights, Stuff to collect, a bonus objective to chase down, huge waves and big bases to take down, especially the last one. It really feels like an old sc1 campaign mission for how big it is, the only difference it’s the fact that P&P is actually fun to play.

Scythe of Amon is a great challenge instead, included the bonus itself, a great strategy, cooperation and micro when attacking shards is required; I found it annoying at first, but i ended up falling in love with it.

Regarding Cradle of Death... I dislike it too but won’t tell you why, there are already two thousand threads about it
I love SoA too, it's one my fav maps, I love trying new strats with every commander and rush expo for better eco. P&P is another great map imo. The maps I really dislike and avoid are L&L because just bore me, and CoD bc I feel is broken and needs a revamp; the constructs mechanics also don't seem appealing.
I am so thankful I will never run into you on brutal.