Stetmann's issue

Co-op Missions Discussion
I only play brutal, so I also level hero on brutal.

Stetmann is the worst hero at the moment, yes, he is even worse than Jim or Artanis.

He is not offensive hero like Tychus or Dehaka, but as support hero, he is not strong like Karaxx either.

Stetellite is really hard to cover most the battlefield, without it, he is useless because his unit is also weak and he cannot support allies. It should be like Stukov's creep, spread slowly to cover the entire map.

Gary is joke, low damage aoe skill can only kill zerglings, weak buff with long cooldown on stetellites which get destroyed quickly are useless.

All units require special energy for their abilities, I just realize the broodlord could not even shoot the lings without energy. If you put stetellites to regen the energy, it sucks. The special energy should be able to regen just under the stetellites regardless what the configuration the stetellites are set.

I had maxed supply army in one brutal game, zerglines+hydralisks+ultralisks against incoming attack wave, in 5 seconds, my supply went down from 200 to 100.

They should fix stetellites and Gary.
05/23/2019 08:34 AMPosted by Orpheus
Stetmann is the worst hero at the moment
Leveling Stetmann is painful for the most part. Level 15 is where he becomes good.

He is not offensive hero like Tychus or Dehaka, but as support hero, he is not strong like Karaxx either.

Stetellite is really hard to cover most the battlefield, without it, he is useless because his unit is also weak and he cannot support allies. It should be like Stukov's creep, spread slowly to cover the entire map.

Gary is joke, low damage aoe skill can only kill zerglings, weak buff with long cooldown on stetellites which get destroyed quickly are useless.
This is where Super Gary can help. He can make his own Stetzones, allowing you to place Stetellites next to him for easier map coverage, and is stronger and more reliable than regular Gary.

The special energy should be able to regen just under the stetellites regardless what the configuration the stetellites are set.
You should be switching up different modes depending on what you need. They are not on cooldown and can be activated at any time. Health and energy regen are pretty fast so you only really need them for a short time.

I had maxed supply army in one brutal game, zerglines+hydralisks+ultralisks against incoming attack wave, in 5 seconds, my supply went down from 200 to 100.
Overcharging the Stetellites while on health / green mode helps a lot; autocast shields is nothing to sneeze at and provides decent survivability. If your units are not attacking inside a Stetzone, you are putting yourself at a considerable disadvantage, making it more likely you will lose a ton of units.
I only play brutal, so I also level hero on brutal.

Pretty much stopped reading right there. You aren't meant to level on Brutal. You can, sure, but it relies more heavily on your teammate. I always leave games when I am matched with a level 2 commander in Brutal.
Stetmann is the worst hero at the moment, yes, he is even worse than Jim or Artanis.

Presenting opinions as facts... Yup, didn't need to read past that.