What should we do with griefers?

Co-op Missions Discussion
There's no report option for it... And these guys ruin games for us, blizz should do something about it...
https://drop.sc/replay/10714183
Lol I have ppl like those from time to time. I just write down their nicks on my black note pad and take revenge on future games :P
05/24/2019 07:49 AMPosted by KayOS
There's no report option for it... And these guys ruin games for us, blizz should do something about it...
https://drop.sc/replay/10714183

Unfortunately Bliz has done nothing about this, and reports for it seem to be ignored.
I mean, the best solution would be if Blizzard added a low priority to people who consistently do trackable griefing.

Quit early, afk for half the game, team killing. Ect.

But grey area griefing would need to be factored, like blocking your ally in, forcing them to attack you...

I can see why blizard is avoiding the issue
Unless you run into them like every other game, the sufficient thing to do is quit, requeue, and write their name in your Deathnote.
I mean, the best solution would be if Blizzard added a low priority to people who consistently do trackable griefing.
I can see why blizard is avoiding the issue

Only needs leagues in co-op. This way a good player will never get in one game with a leech. I know some pros just WANT to get a looser to make game harder - ok, unranked button for them. In the end the pro gets double points for carrying the game and noob gets nothing. Everything is fair.
05/24/2019 09:16 AMPosted by Daegoth
Lol I have ppl like those from time to time. I just write down their nicks on my black note pad and take revenge on future games :P

I do the same, man. If Bliz don't care about this obviously abnormal situation, we have to take this in our own hands. Nobody will do this for us. I am russian, I am used to such situation, in my land there is technically no law, everybody is just on their own. But this is strange this is happening to american game. In other top games there is constant support, wide reporting system with termless bans, there is also a strong league system working against leeches and carriage... And Starcraft just says: "Ha, mans, take it easier, just carry the noobs, they pay us for this and we are happy." I think if Bliz earns money on noobs and trolls carriage... I mean - wouldn't it be fair if they will carry them THEMSELVES?!
I paid for the game and I just want a comfortable experience with "win the enemy" gameplay, not "carry the trash" gameplay. This is totally my right.