Zeratul fast expand OK (edited title)

Co-op Missions Discussion
Zeratul's Legion (and Avatar calldowns) no longer target neutral units.

(However Rocks are now hostile... so not as much a Zeratul nerf as an everyone else expand buff)

They did fix Devolution though :)
Did you already try it? The patch notes also says "All expansion-blocking debris and rocks are now neutral hostile structures. Commander units and abilities will auto-acquire these units while enemy units will ignore them."
I think "Neutral units" - it's like civilians from the vermillion problem, who are very loved being shooted by Zeratul's Legions.
Hopefully now when you finish building a turret near the rocks you won't need to manually set it to attack.

Always funny when I realize I had a turret or two set up and they were siting for over a minute doing nothing.
05/21/2019 11:32 AMPosted by FAILenok
I think "Neutral units" - it's like civilians from the vermillion problem, who are very loved being shooted by Zeratul's Legions.

Darn, that bug was hilarious.
Works with Swann (Laser autoclears with vision)

Will help with a lot of commanders
Artanis (who has no ability to rally attack)
Swann+Nova+Tychus (potential Turret clearers)

You won't need vision/accuracy for placing the rally point either (good for frozen air map)

It does mean that if an enemy wave is coming in you will have to pull them away and not just Amove back to your base
05/21/2019 12:46 PMPosted by Krikkitone

Not a big deal to press the Top Bar #1 hotkey and left click on the rubble, but this is a nice touch none of the less. Half the time, I have gun turrets clear the expansion rocks.
05/21/2019 05:06 PMPosted by ackmondual
05/21/2019 12:46 PMPosted by Krikkitone

Not a big deal to press the Top Bar #1 hotkey and left click on the rubble, but this is a nice touch none of the less. Half the time, I have gun turrets clear the expansion rocks.

which will also be easier with rally building
I'd love to be able to kill civilians on VP with any commander.
05/21/2019 05:10 PMPosted by Daegoth
You can still manually target them with your own units, but Zeratul's legions won't anymore.
05/21/2019 05:13 PMPosted by Moraeth
05/21/2019 05:10 PMPosted by Daegoth
You can still manually target them with your own units, but Zeratul's legions won't anymore.

I've tried many times and no luck, at least could not with Stukov's mech. Same with Zearatul's troll allies, he can't be killed by friendly fire.